RC Competitor

E- Revo Brushless speed/rpm telemetry problems

Guys I need help, I'm getting really strange readings from my telemetry (Speed) on my link app. All I get is 11mph going all out on my E-revo. I have all the settings correct in the app and I'm still getting strange readings. its the stock setup with 65s/18p. My question is what should the final drive ratio be....I'm leaving it on the default setting of 5.218. I'm thinking this is the problem.

RC poster
    ErickZ71, It's a Traxxas app issue that the engineers are working on, I believe it started messing up on the last update. You can look in the section under Traxxas Link Application where it is being discussed.

RC poster
    I'm having the same issue...I updated the firmware and right after that my Erevo was not clocking speed correctly...it was reading between 10-12 mph at full throttle...also my truck seemed to be moving at its usual speed!!! I called traxxas and the people who answer the phone have no idea what I'm talking about!! Please help!!

RC poster
    Yeah my XO-1 only shows 13 MPH LOL I know that's not right!

I am having the same problem as well as May other people... I emailed Traxxas and got back that there is a problem with the app after the update and the engineers are working on it.

Hmm..... glad I upgraded my radio. Sad I have to replace either the ESC or the telemetry sensors to get telemetry back, but apparently worth it as the Traxxas app is having some issues...
    Happy Motoring!

RC poster
    So does anybody know how long before this is fixed??? This seems like a long time to be not functioning correctly