RC poster

Still wrapped in plastic :)

I just bought one today (happy late birthday to me). Man I researched the crap out of these things. Had my sights set on the Revo but this one was on the shelf and will make a great rig for my boys to train on. I'm not hardcore by any means. It will see most use at the local BMX track. Anything on these that is just flat out crap and should be replaced right out of the box? Only thing I was finding complaints on is the tires it comes with.

RC poster
    If you really want to upgrade something, I'd go with the rear shock tower. Other upgrades? Maybe the a- arms. Otherwise, it's a great truck out of the box. Congrats

RC poster
    Made it most of the way through the break in period except I could not reach full throttle. thing went front up then wheels up every time. So I relied on an alternative for the final step. Anyhow. So far the factory tune has been perfect. I have not needed to change it at all.

Watch the language! Traxxas has a strict language policy in the forums
    Last edited by Double G; 04-29-2016 at 08:24 PM.

RC Racer
    Yeah slash tyres suck. It a durable car, that's for sure. My brushless had hit trees , sideswiped walls, nothing yet. But i think the revo's handles much better.
    nitro rusty, t-maxx and 2 revo 3.3's. Slash 4/4 bl

RC poster
    that's awesome

RC poster
    It's a GREAT truck.........