RC Qualifier

Spring and Shock Oil - X Maxx

Fellow Bashers... Greetings. What combo of spring and shock oil are you using in your X Maxx for big jumps to NOT bottom out HARD? Thanks.
    Ray00
    E–Revo │ E-Revo BE
    ITCHY THROTTLE FINGER!

RC Qualifier
    Last night I just installed Hot Racing progressive springs. Black in the front and blue in the rear. 50wt all around as I was too lazy to change oil but may go up to 70wt. Will try that out. Problem with the springs is they only sell it as a set and only two pairs for each color so if you want to run all 4 blacks you will have to buy another set of springs.

RayRay: i run stock springs with 50wt oil and i let it bottom out. doesn't handle very well, but all i do is big jumps with it.

Drgn: how do you like those HR springs? are they 'noticeably' progressive? i've been wanting to try them, but i don't want to buy 2 sets.
    youtube: rizzodtheRCvlogger

RC Qualifier
    IDK never tried it out yet. My truck has been down for several weeks. I'm having a bracket made and doing test fittings and making changes. Maybe next week I will test it as they are on a trip this week.

RC Enthusiast
    Curios if anyone has run 700cst in front and 550 in the rear with 1.345 springs (if i recall correct) this is the combo that just arrived and hoping to prevent hard nose dives on 8s and have solid landings jumping.