Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontline1985 View Post
    Would love to know how these perform... They do look good. Keep us updated please.
    I definitely will frontline, no problem

RC Qualifier
    Grab the aluminum wheels for wheelie bar, they help it handle better.

Quote Originally Posted by rknight View Post
    Grab the aluminum wheels for wheelie bar, they help it handle better.
    They make that big of a difference?

RC Qualifier
    They have bearings and spin very well, and yes, when your truck is on the wheelie bar it can be hard to control, I really like the aluminum ones.

Thanks good to know

Hi rknight and frontline, thank you very much for the heads up. I will definitely pick one up. It has been on my list to order and I just lost one of the wheels to my traxxas wheelie bar during my last run. I will probably order tonight, thanks again

Nice... Now you have what you wanted plus an ERBE lol. Lucky man
    Thank you frontline. I couldn't resist. It was calling me when I seen it LOL
    This is a link to my X maxx post
    https://traxxas.com/forums/showthrea...Pro2A-s-X-Maxx

Quote Originally Posted by Pro2A View Post
    Thank you frontline. I couldn't resist. It was calling me when I seen it LOL
    This is a link to my X maxx post
    https://traxxas.com/forums/showthrea...Pro2A-s-X-Maxx
    Wow... Did work on it to after you bought it!!!! Looks like it would be super fun. I'm jealous lol

Wow... Did work on it to after you bought it!!!! Looks like it would be super fun. I'm jealous lol
    LOL, I had to upgrade the motor and esc (wanted more speed and power) I ordered some 1/5 scale wheel adapters. Now I am just trying to decide what 1/5 wheels to go with. I am very happy I bought the e revo first, I just love that truck!! They both are my go to trucks. When one is down I always have the other that makes me just as happy to run

LOL, I had to upgrade the motor and esc (wanted more speed and power) I ordered some 1/5 scale wheel adapters. Now I am just trying to decide what 1/5 wheels to go with. I am very happy I bought the e revo first, I just love that truck!! They both are my go to trucks. When one is down I always have the other that makes me just as happy to run
    Very nice. It looks good that's for sure. Let's she some videos now. Of the X and the ERBE :-)

I definitely will get some posted soon. I am trying to figure out how to do that lol

I definitely will get some posted soon. I am trying to figure out how to do that lol
    If you have them on your iPhone and use the tapatalk app it's the same as posting pictures. Which is super easy.

If you have them on your iPhone and use the tapatalk app it's the same as posting pictures. Which is super easy.
    Thank you frontline, I will definitely check it out

Quote Originally Posted by rknight View Post
    They have bearings and spin very well, and yes, when your truck is on the wheelie bar it can be hard to control, I really like the aluminum ones.
    Hi rknight, I am trying to find a wheelie bar that has bearings in the wheels. Do you have a link?

I made my own wheelie bar, but the traxxas once are great already . I have enjoyed the swami collections but not sure if they have for the 1/10 erevo as I have the 2wd pede.

T Bone as well has an excllent collection.
    Live life to the fullest

Quote Originally Posted by Jezza View Post
    I made my own wheelie bar, but the traxxas once are great already . I have enjoyed the swami collections but not sure if they have for the 1/10 erevo as I have the 2wd pede.

T Bone as well has an excllent collection.
    Hi Jezza, I have the traxxas now. I am happy with it (seems to do the job) I did loose a wheel during my last run though. I figured I would look into an upgrade before I buy another. I will definitely have a look into the company's you recommended.
    Thanks again

Would love to know how these perform... They do look good. Keep us updated please.
    Hay frontline, well they didn't work out like I expected lol.
    It has been very rainy for the past couple of days, so this was my first real run since the driveshafts were installed. I picked up a new GPS and was very excited to get some legit run times in. To be honest, I really wasn't even thinking about the driveshafts being a road run and all. I sent the truck down the road. I was Very light on the speed (didn't know if the GPS was going to hold to the fin) the truck only hit 44mph. I noticed some sparks coming from the rear of the truck. After inspection I noticed the pin fell out? looks like I am going to try the mip after all

Awe man that sucks. Thanks for the update.

Awe man that sucks. Thanks for the update.
    Yeah, I kinda figured they might be a problem with the pins. I do think this shaft was defective though. Like I said, I really didn't get on it and it didn't even make it back from my first pass. I emailed Kershaw about it. I am sure they will make good on it.

I received an email from Kyle at kershaw today. My new cvd's are on there way. That company is awesome!!!

Sweet hopefully these ones are better!

Sweet hopefully these ones are better!
    I think they definitely will be. I have been bashing and speed running the heck out of the one that is still on it with no problems yet. I will be sure to keep you posted

That's good... Thank you

Look what showed up today. I just love kershaw, they sent out the replacement right away. They didn't have anymore silver so I told Kyle the orange would be fine. It be honest I like the orange better

Yeah the Super Swampers balloon a lot. The only tires that I've had that don't ballon a lot are Glocs and anacondas. Advice, if you put ducttape around the inside of the tire it helps a lot. But by far, the Super Swampers are the best tires I've had. I mean they barely wore down driving on the road. But I do have a Rustler. But hey, soon I'll be using 6s myself

Yeah I really like the super swampers. I decided to throw on the stock Traxxas tires last night to do some bashing And road running.(didn't want to trash the swampers in the road) They didnt last long

Man those CVDs look so nice! I really hope these last for you.... Then I can order some for myself lol

Man those CVDs look so nice! I really hope these last for you.... Then I can order some for myself lol
    Thank you frontline, I hope thy last too lol. I will be sure to keep you posted on how they hold up 👍

Hey guys , I just picked up a gopro4 sliver to stap to the roof of my blerevo and X maxx. My wife was with me when I purchased it (after extra batteries and accessories the price wasn't cheap) then she watched me stap it to the roof and send it flying down the road. Well...... I found out quickly that you shouldn't keep the wifi enabled on the GoPro and hooked to your cell phone when running the truck. It went about 20 feet 40+mph and lost total control, made a hard right and slammed the curb. Yes the wife was watching and yes the GoPro was filming 🙄 I turned off the wifi and sure enough all was back to normal. Then like a fool I decided to try it again just to be sure that it was the wifi...... Yes my wife was still watching and yes I was still filming. Same thing but this time it sent the GoPro bouncing down the road😳 Everything is ok and still working. I will try and figure out how to upload the videos soon

Hey guys , I just picked up a gopro4 sliver to stap to the roof of my blerevo and X maxx. My wife was with me when I purchased it (after extra batteries and accessories the price wasn't cheap) then she watched me stap it to the roof and send it flying down the road. Well...... I found out quickly that you shouldn't keep the wifi enabled on the GoPro and hooked to your cell phone when running the truck. It went about 20 feet 40+mph and lost total control, made a hard right and slammed the curb. Yes the wife was watching and yes the GoPro was filming �� I turned off the wifi and sure enough all was back to normal. Then like a fool I decided to try it again just to be sure that it was the wifi...... Yes my wife was still watching and yes I was still filming. Same thing but this time it sent the GoPro bouncing down the road�� Everything is ok and still working. I will try and figure out how to upload the videos soon

LOL it's just like when my dad strapped his phone to my car to use the gps. And he said don't flip it over. Well I flipped over, glad he had his otterbox on... Money can fly but pigs cant

Oh man!!!! Sounds like a horror story lol. But I can't wait to see the videos I only know how to post vids with the Tapatalk app so I'm no help there sorry... Good luck

Oh man!!!! Sounds like a horror story lol. But I can't wait to see the videos I only know how to post vids with the Tapatalk app so I'm no help there sorry... Good luck
    Nah, it was really no big deal. It was more funny then anything! I can make the craziest jump and land perfectly or get the truck up to personal top speeds always by myself. Once somebody shows some interest and decides to watch..... It's always fail time lol that's why I got the GoPro hahaha

Nah, it was really no big deal. It was more funny then anything! I can make the craziest jump and land perfectly or get the truck up to personal top speeds always by myself. Once somebody shows some interest and decides to watch..... It's always fail time lol that's why I got the GoPro hahaha
    Hahaha I totally get that!!! Happens everytime.

Hey guys, my wife has been getting on me about all my blerevo and X Maxx stuff laying around. For the most part it's all in my man cave but you know what they say, Happy wife = Happy Life!! So I decided to go and pick up a rolling box for all my parts and accessories. This thing worked out great!!! I never thought I would hear myself say this but.....I wish she would have complained a long time ago hahaha

Last edited by Pro2A; 06-04-2016 at 07:46 PM.

Looking good!!!! I need one of those

Thanks frontline, it definitely helps keep everything organized. I love it!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12