Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 121 to 160 of 166

Thread: Pro2A's X Maxx

  1. #121
    RC Qualifier Blizz318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    BROOKLYN NYC
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    As far as the fans airflow direction... Acouple of years ago there were a couple of experiments. Always worked better blowing cool air onto the motor. Pulling the hot air away did not work very well in reducing motor temps.
    Ok I will deff try it the other way around!!


    BASH HARD RIDE FAST BIG AIR

    C.I. RC
    C.I. RC

  2. #122
    RC Qualifier Blizz318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    BROOKLYN NYC
    Posts
    581
    Was up guys I'm back on the road just got my new lipos courtesy of Traxxas may I say really great customer service and reliable and a name you can trust !! Also revived my two muchmore fans just waiting for the lipos to charge up to try the fans out, also revived my hot racing wheel locks may I say real nice

    Traxxas 3-cell 8400



    Hot racing



    MuchMore racing




    BASH HARD RIDE FAST BIG AIR

    C.I. RC
    C.I. RC

  3. #123
    RC Racer Pro2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    245
    Hey guys, I was at my local hobby shop and decided to pick up the DX4s . I am really happy with it so far. It's nice to be able to change this on the fly. I am still getting used to it but definitely a good upgrade.




  4. #124
    RC Qualifier Blizz318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    BROOKLYN NYC
    Posts
    581
    Real bad sound can't find where it's coming from any input


    BASH HARD RIDE FAST BIG AIR

    C.I. RC
    C.I. RC

  5. #125
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizz318 View Post
    Real bad sound can't find where it's coming from any input


    BASH HARD RIDE FAST BIG AIR

    C.I. RC
    doesn't really sound all that bad. steel gear to gear sounds like that as mine makes same sound. maybe your diffs are low on fluid is my guess
    Fortenwinkler

  6. #126
    RC Qualifier Blizz318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    BROOKLYN NYC
    Posts
    581
    Thanks but I was able to figure it out


    BASH HARD RIDE FAST BIG AIR

    C.I. RC
    C.I. RC

  7. #127
    RC Qualifier cazrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    613
    Pro2A did you tape all 4 traxxas stock tires?
    if so how do they compare against the foam tires?

    also how does the foam tires work on grass compared to stock tires?

  8. #128
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4
    Pro2A. I am looking into doing the same build but i have some questions. What all do you need to intall the castle system? And also what is your top speed on the truck now?

  9. #129
    RC Racer Pro2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by cazrack View Post
    Pro2A did you tape all 4 traxxas stock tires?
    if so how do they compare against the foam tires?

    also how does the foam tires work on grass compared to stock tires?
    Hi cazrack, no I haven't taped all 4 tires yet. I have been doing more speed runs with xmaxx and xo-1 then anything. The foam tires are amazing!! No ballooning at all. I never tried running them on the grass or dirt due to the price of the foam tires ($250) I am afraid they will tear up.

    Hi claycrusher, I found pretty much everything I needed to install the castle mamba XL X set up from Kershaw industries.com I just picked up a 53 tooth pinion today and just finished installing it with 46 tooth spur. I love how this pinion has holes around the center. The kershaw motor mount makes it very hard to tighten the motor after the pinion is lined up. You have to file down a Allen key wrench to fit between the pinion gear and the motor to tighten down the two bolts. With the new Pinion you're able to tighten the bolts with the regular Allen wrench using the holes going through the Pinion. I was getting hi 60's with my old pinion setup. I am running two 4s lipos 60-120c discharge 5000mah. I think with the new pinion and some bigger batteries I should get some faster speed numbers.
    53 tooth Pinion on left next to 46 tooth steel spur
    Last edited by Double G; 07-14-2016 at 07:51 PM. Reason: banned batteries pictured

  10. #130
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4
    Pro2A. What brand batteries are you using and what type charger? Also do you have an email i could contact you on?

  11. #131
    RC Racer Pro2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    245
    Hey claycrusher, I am using the hard cased packs.

    Said pictured batteries have been removed as they are from a banned site and should not be mentioned here
    Last edited by Double G; 07-14-2016 at 07:49 PM.

  12. #132
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4
    Do you have an email i could contact you at more about this Pro2A. It would be easier for me to talk off of email.

  13. #133
    RC Racer Pro2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    245
    No problem claycrusher, I sent It to your message box

  14. #134
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro2A View Post
    Hi cazrack, no I haven't taped all 4 tires yet. I have been doing more speed runs with xmaxx and xo-1 then anything. The foam tires are amazing!! No ballooning at all. I never tried running them on the grass or dirt due to the price of the foam tires ($250) I am afraid they will tear up.

    Hi claycrusher, I found pretty much everything I needed to install the castle mamba XL X set up from Kershaw industries.com I just picked up a 53 tooth pinion today and just finished installing it with 46 tooth spur. I love how this pinion has holes around the center. The kershaw motor mount makes it very hard to tighten the motor after the pinion is lined up. You have to file down a Allen key wrench to fit between the pinion gear and the motor to tighten down the two bolts. With the new Pinion you're able to tighten the bolts with the regular Allen wrench using the holes going through the Pinion. I was getting hi 60's with my old pinion setup. I am running two 4s lipos 60-120c discharge 5000mah. I think with the new pinion and some bigger batteries I should get some faster speed numbers.
    53 tooth Pinion on left next to 46 tooth steel spur
    carefull with the 53/46 gearing,I ask KD about running that combo,KD said you will hit atleas 120mph but u can also fry either your esc or motor.thats y I decided not to go use those combo..but good luck though,I think classicchevy fried his esc with 35/54gearing I believe
    Last edited by Double G; 07-14-2016 at 07:50 PM.

  15. #135
    RC Racer Pro2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by PATS4LIFE View Post
    carefull with the 53/46 gearing,I ask KD about running that combo,KD said you will hit atleas 120mph but u can also fry either your esc or motor.thats y I decided not to go use those combo..but good luck though,I think classicchevy fried his esc with 35/54gearing I believe
    Hi PATS4LIFE, I had the xmaxx out last night running the 53/46 with my slipper tightened up real tight and batteries fully charged. The most I was able to reach was 69 mph. I called castle creations and ask them if the gearing would be ok with the castle xlx setup. Joe has no problem with me running the 53/46. I asked what he thought about me running 53/54 just for speed on street and he also said just watch the temps but should be ok. I am pulling my hair out trying to break the 70mph mark. I think I am going to lower the suspension on the truck tonight. They just repaved the roads by my daughters school. I will bring it there for another speed run this weekend.

  16. #136
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro2A View Post
    Hi PATS4LIFE, I had the xmaxx out last night running the 53/46 with my slipper tightened up real tight and batteries fully charged. The most I was able to reach was 69 mph. I called castle creations and ask them if the gearing would be ok with the castle xlx setup. Joe has no problem with me running the 53/46. I asked what he thought about me running 53/54 just for speed on street and he also said just watch the temps but should be ok. I am pulling my hair out trying to break the 70mph mark. I think I am going to lower the suspension on the truck tonight. They just repaved the roads by my daughters school. I will bring it there for another speed run this weekend.
    oh that's good then,hmm maybe I should give it a try 53/46,but right now I have 29/50 geared and I can't even keep the front end down even on half throttle,,also I think classicchevy was running with max6 esc that's y it fried,,I'm running max5/leopard 1340..I'll give a 53/46 at try once im done putting it back together..

  17. #137
    RC Racer Pro2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by PATS4LIFE View Post
    oh that's good then,hmm maybe I should give it a try 53/46,but right now I have 29/50 geared and I can't even keep the front end down even on half throttle,,also I think classicchevy was running with max6 esc that's y it fried,,I'm running max5/leopard 1340..I'll give a 53/46 at try once im done putting it back together..
    I'm really not sure how the leopard 1340 KV motor will handle the gearing. I'm not too familiar with that set up. After speaking with castle I know the castle XL X esc and 800KV motor will definitely be able to handle that gearing but the 1340KV I'm not sure. I would definitely talk to kershaw before running those gears.

  18. #138
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro2A View Post
    I'm really not sure how the leopard 1340 KV motor will handle the gearing. I'm not too familiar with that set up. After speaking with castle I know the castle XL X esc and 800KV motor will definitely be able to handle that gearing but the 1340KV I'm not sure. I would definitely talk to kershaw before running those gears.
    i emailed KD about running 53/46 gearing and KD said that I could hit 120mph with it and just keep an eye on my Max5 esc and to be sure I have atleast 2miles of open road..but I doubt my stock tires would still be in one piece thoughso I gotta wait till pro line comes out with tires.

  19. #139
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    274
    I know a lot of people will be waiting on proline tires as well as my self. How ever don't keep wasting money on stock tires at least get the 1/5 wheels from kershaw they are way better than stock, untill proline has an option. I went with the kershaw wheels because no amount of tape or glue was gonna keep my stock tires on the rims. I got tired of shredding rubber and breaking the plastic. I Have had 0 issues with my 1/5 scale wheels I love them! Stock tires only lasted for me on stock gearing with stock motor/esc. When I geared up to 19/50 should be about 42mph with 0 tire ballooning. I was hitting 50 because of the tire ballooning and it was to much for the stockers. Just my .02!
    V1 BL5/2028, V2 max6/5882, Erevo, Summit, Rustler.

  20. #140
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by PATS4LIFE View Post
    carefull with the 53/46 gearing,I ask KD about running that combo,KD said you will hit atleas 120mph but u can also fry either your esc or motor.thats y I decided not to go use those combo..but good luck though,I think classicchevy fried his esc with 35/54gearing I believe
    I actually did fry my esc when I tried 53/46 gearing it was awful lol
    Fortenwinkler

  21. #141
    RC Racer Pro2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by classicchevy View Post
    I actually did fry my esc when I tried 53/46 gearing it was awful lol
    Hi classicchevy, what motor and esc were you running? I like how the truck runs with the 53/46 setup. The temps are good and definitely has speed and power but I am only running in the street. I have to say I expected a little more speed. After speaking with you guys I am tempted to buy a leopard motor and see what kind of speed numbers I can get out of it. Like I said in past posts, I am having trouble hitting the 70mph mark. I am going to order bigger batteries and see what that does first
    Last edited by Pro2A; 07-15-2016 at 08:55 PM.

  22. #142
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    274
    Are you running 6s or 8s for those speeds pro2a?
    V1 BL5/2028, V2 max6/5882, Erevo, Summit, Rustler.

  23. #143
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro2A View Post
    Hi classicchevy, what motor and esc were you running? I like how the truck runs with the 53/46 setup. The temps are good and definitely has speed and power but I am only running in the street. I have to say I expected a little more speed. After speaking with you guys I am tempted to buy a leopard motor and see what kind of speed numbers I can get out of it. Like I said in past posts, I am having trouble hitting the 70mph mark. I am going to order bigger batteries and see what that does first
    i was geared 29/50 and hit 58mph

  24. #144
    RC Racer Pro2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddogg951 View Post
    Are you running 6s or 8s for those speeds pro2a?
    I am running 8s. I got the slipper completely tightened. Classicchevy, are you running the leopard?
    I think if I take off the foam tires and put a set of rubber tires that will balloon a little. I should probably get higher numbers. The tires I am running are 7in and don't expand at all.



  25. #145
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro2A View Post
    Hi classicchevy, what motor and esc were you running? I like how the truck runs with the 53/46 setup. The temps are good and definitely has speed and power but I am only running in the street. I have to say I expected a little more speed. After speaking with you guys I am tempted to buy a leopard motor and see what kind of speed numbers I can get out of it. Like I said in past posts, I am having trouble hitting the 70mph mark. I am going to order bigger batteries and see what that does first
    I am running the leopard 1340kv and hwmax6. Tried 53/46 and the truck went about 8 feet and stopped dead in its tracks. Had to replace esc I went back to 32/54 its a good combo for me.
    Fortenwinkler

  26. #146
    RC Racer Pro2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by classicchevy View Post
    I am running the leopard 1340kv and hwmax6. Tried 53/46 and the truck went about 8 feet and stopped dead in its tracks. Had to replace esc I went back to 32/54 its a good combo for me.
    Yeah, I decided to purchased the castle 2028 becouse of the low 800KV. I liked the idea of not having to worry about the heat issues so much. So far it's been holding up very well. I am going to start looking back into the tires and higher c ratting batteries to add more speed. Not that hi 60's mph isn't good enough...... Well maybe it's not LOL

  27. #147
    RC Qualifier Blizz318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    BROOKLYN NYC
    Posts
    581
    Hey ways going on guys hope ya have a great weekend. So here's my ??? So I haven't drive my X maxx for about a week now wanted to put the lipos into Storage mold but not quite sure how to I have the Traxxas dual charger I set it to store mode but looks like noting is happing they where on the charger for over an hour and a half just decided to unplug wasn't sure if it was working or not


    BASH HARD RIDE FAST BIG AIR

    C.I. RC
    C.I. RC

  28. #148
    RC Racer Pro2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    245
    Hey guys, I took X maxx out for some speed runs tonight with my nephew. I just don't understand it? I am running 53/46 gearing, my slipper is completely tightened. I am running the castle xlx setup with banana skin racing 7in foam tires on 2 14.8v 60c 4s lipos fully charged and I am averaging mid 60'smph? Any ideas on how I can get these numbers up? I would think with this setup I would be pushing at least 70mph

  29. #149
    RC Qualifier rtmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Across river Portland,Or.
    Posts
    680
    Have you conversed with "udluz" yet?


    He's all about going fast. He also runs those Banana foam tires.

  30. #150
    RC Racer Pro2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by rtmike View Post
    Have you conversed with "udluz" yet?


    He's all about going fast. He also runs those Banana foam tires.
    Hi rtmike, no I haven't. I will definitely try to get in touch with him. Thanks pal 👍

  31. #151
    RC Qualifier rtmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Across river Portland,Or.
    Posts
    680
    Lol, you 2 are gonna have a lot in common.

    He also runs a X0-1. How fast over 100mph, not sure, but I'm positive he has. When I got my X0 he was all over trying to help me out, which I really appreciated.

    I quickly realized this guy only cares about going fast, lol.

  32. #152
    RC Champion rizz0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    1,162
    you speed guys are crazy, just sayin' I'm not a speed guy, but i love seeing the envelope getting pushed.

    speaking of banana foam tires, udluuz's latest video shows his foam tires exploding lol. i love the part where it says "it's raining foam." i'd link to it here, but for some reason his videos are taken down a lot.
    youtube: rizzodtheRCvlogger

  33. #153
    RC Racer Pro2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    245
    Hi rtmike, thank you for your help on this. Yeah, I love the speed runs. Don't get me wrong, I also love to bash 2. I love taking a truck apart and making it better/faster or stronger. The sound as it passes you or the excitement knowing you just beat your personal best speed is awesome!! But then again, launching a truck over some serous jumps is also GREAT!!!....... I just love this hobby 😄

    Hi rizz0d, yes, i did see udluuz's video. He really makes that truck go!! I was wondering what speeds these tires would fail at. I'm sure he will be up and running again in no time. It's amazing what he is doing with his xmaxx!! He really seems to know His stuff!! I love pushing the envelope with these trucks (as long as it's safe and nobody gets hurt or as long as other people's property doesn't gets damaged) fixing these trucks is part of the fun.

  34. #154
    RC Qualifier rtmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Across river Portland,Or.
    Posts
    680
    The air king = rizz0d
    The speed king = udluz (check back in a couple months to see where Pro's at, lol)

  35. #155
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    274
    Pro2a how much running room do you have? Also did you lower your truck at all!? That big beast doing over 50mph has a lot of air to move bring it has the aerodynamics of a brick haha. It takes a lot of speed away the drag this truck creates. Just a thought.
    V1 BL5/2028, V2 max6/5882, Erevo, Summit, Rustler.

  36. #156
    RC Racer Pro2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddogg951 View Post
    Pro2a how much running room do you have? Also did you lower your truck at all!? That big beast doing over 50mph has a lot of air to move bring it has the aerodynamics of a brick haha. It takes a lot of speed away the drag this truck creates. Just a thought.
    Hi Maddogg, I do my speed runs in a industrial park not far from my house. I'm not exactly sure the distance but it's a pretty long run. I did lower the truck but I could definitely get it lower. I think you're right about it being a flying brick. Maybe I will look into making xmaxx' body a little more aerodynamic. Thanks again and I really appreciate your help!!

  37. #157
    RC Qualifier rtmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Across river Portland,Or.
    Posts
    680
    Mr. Pro, what is your opinion of the Spektrum. I ordered the lower one & came here & seen you got this one so I hurried up & was able to cancel it & get this one. All spur of the moment.


    Also, do you know anyone there local in the Mopar muscle car crowd? I know of several folks out that way. Brooklyn, the Island all over the area.
    Last edited by rtmike; 07-19-2016 at 02:00 AM.

  38. #158
    RC Racer Pro2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by rtmike View Post
    Mr. Pro, what is your opinion of the Spektrum. I ordered the lower one & came here & seen you got this one so I hurried up & was able to cancel it & get this one. All spur of the moment.


    Also, do you know anyone there local in the Mopar muscle car crowd? I know of several folks out that way. Brooklyn, the Island all over the area.
    Hi rtmike, I love this radio! I like how you can chance things on the fly and it's right there in your face at the top of the radio.
    It has a really nice feel to it as well. I have been purchasing more 4210 receivers for all my rc's. The spektrum can be used for up to 30 rc's. The AVC works awesome!! Definitely a must have with the xo-1.

    I have been out of the mopar game for a couple of years now. This was my 68 charger I sold 2 years ago. I will get another when my daughters get a little older. This charger is not exactly how I wanted it and I was sinking a lot of $ into it. It was in great shape and ran really well (I had it shipped in from Arizona) but it didn't do wheelies 😄 My next one will 👍 My buddy Tom has an all original 70 in mint condition.


  39. #159
    RC Qualifier rtmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Across river Portland,Or.
    Posts
    680
    Wow, as in stop the presses. No way. Talk about pure luck.

    Most of the guys I know out that way are Charger owners. Chris G. with the immaculate '69 Charger R/T, orange/red. There used to be another Chris G., he has a burnt in & out '70 Charger. He got me associated with the '70 Charger Registry over a decade ago since I've been a moderator on the forum. I was one of the 1st 3 to get that started. Now Chris moved to Carlisle, Pa., of all places.

    And then Bill Mann with a '68, '69 & '70.

    And then Mr. Angry, Mike something?? He lives out here on the left coast last I heard??



    Who is this Tom you speak of with the mint '70. I guarantee I know the car.

    I go by 472 R/T SE on most of the Mopar forums.
    When I 1st got into Mopars, I bought a nice '68 Coronet R/T back in '84. That Mopar torque bug bit me.

    Your '68 looks similar to my '70. Was it a 383 car? What a beauty, looks classy! I love the Cragars.

    I had to sell my '70 when I became paralyzed (ATV accident Oregon coast sand dunes '03). It was all #'s matching, 4 gear, Dana 3:54 car. I ended up finding 3 broadcast sheets.
    I sold/traded with a buddy for a rear window correct '70 Daytona clone, build by Dane Syerthisnf;ldfher (sp?) I came out real good on this deal.
    It was all about the same time I was working on getting my now '70 Charger R/T SE. I had wanted a '70 Charger in plum crazy purple since around, lol, '84. There was a guy local I got to know that had one. He & I (me in my blue '70 Charger & he in my now purple car) went to Seattle together for a car show. It's kind of ironic the picture I took outside a gas station of our 2 cars seeings how I ended up owning both.
    I worked Mike hard over the years to sell his car. You can imagine the shock when I read that he was now thinking about selling. I couldn't type back fast enough.
    Purple car has the 2nd most options in a '70 Charger according to the Registry. I've kind of stopped on it too since it's an all #'s matching car (I'm looking at the drivetrain/it's retired) I've run out of things I want to do. I quit the factory correct stuff a while back. Anyhoots, it now has a MP 472 (one of the good ones) Hemi, Gear Vendors Overdrive, 3:91 Power Lock, CalTracs rear suspension.
    I'll be most likely adding a Sanden unit A/C system this winter. I plan on taking my Father on the Hot Rod Power Tour. That was the reason I got the Gear Vendors the 1st time we made these plans. I've also held off cause I don't like the look of those hoses all over in the engine bay.

    With this car, if I want to heat the rear tires I'll do a hard 2nd gear chirp. 1st time I did a hard one, after I slowed down all the rocks were sticking to the tires.


    I always used to have 2 muscle cars. Couple years back I finally sold the 2nd one. And now all my extra toy money is going to RC. I've only done a couple shows a year recently.

    My 2 recent Chargers. You could eat off either engine bay.







  40. #160
    RC Racer Pro2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    245
    Hi RTMike, I am very sorry to hear about your accident.
    After seeing your name the first time I was always wondering if it was for RT charger LOL yes I used to be involved in the forums. My friend Tom G has a 1970 charger rust color in and out like your friends in mint original condition. I have pictures of our cars together. I'll find them and shoot them over to you. Mine was 1968 with matching #s 383. I really wanted the 440 RT. I sold it to Tom G who sold it to a guy in Europe. I am definitely going to buy another charger in the near future When the time is right. your chargers looked amazing!! I love your blue RT very classy!! and your 1970 plum crazy purple looks awesome!! For some reason that car looks very familiar to me. Like I might have seen it for sale or posted on the forums? It's hard to forget a car like that. Now I know who to talk to when I need another charger. To be honest, a friend of mine is actually looking for a 1969 now. I just was at my nephews birthday when he mentioned he was shopping for one. I showed him yours and he went nuts! Hopefully he will find the right one soon.

    Yeah man. Rc's are a lot cheaper to fix and definitely fun to run lol. Plus my wife don't mind me take one of them sideways down the road. She didn't like driving in my charger LOL. I Have probably seen and talked to a couple of the guys you mentioned. To be honest, it's hard to look at Chargers now. When I do I start to regret selling it ( I start to think back about the one that got away lol) most people do that about their X girlfriends.... I do that about my car 😢

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •