Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 107
  1. #1
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    20

    Battery Heat and Puffing

    Anyone else experience hot batteries and battery puffing with their aton? I've noticed that after a flight my battery is really warm, even after flying in film mode the whole time, not carrying any extra weight. My 5000mah traxxas battery has started puffing but my other battery(offbrand) has fewer flights but has not puffed to where it's a snug fit... just trying to think I'd out something I'm doing or is something wrong

    Thanks for any input

  2. #2
    RC Qualifier Canuckvoip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C. Canada
    Posts
    824
    I have 4 batteries. The stock 3000mah and three 4000.
    One of the 4000mah batteries has a slight puff to it, the rest are the same as when I got them. I am monitoring closely.

  3. #3
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Murphy, TX
    Posts
    304
    Hello,

    I suggest you contact Traxxas about that. My first 2 batteries started puffing much too soon too. I didn;t experience much heat though. In any case Traxxass can evaluate the situation and help.

    Good luck,

    Larry

  4. #4
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    413
    The stock 5000mah battery that came with my Aton has puffed extremely badly.
    It is so bad I have stopped using it even though it still charges to 12.6v.
    I really do believe I got an iffy battery. It has never been over heated. It has been in cold environment but I've had other lipos in the same cold and they are fine.
    I do have about 60 flights on it but it started puffing at about the 40th flight.
    I do charge it at 5 amps on a standard lipo charger that I have had for 3 years, but again that's all I ever use for all of my lipos. Yes I balance.
    I think it was just a weak unit.


    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by neows6; 05-08-2016 at 11:37 AM.

  5. #5
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Murphy, TX
    Posts
    304
    Neows6,

    That is exactly what happened to my batteries. Call Traxxas and let them. know.

    Larry

  6. #6
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    20
    So I called traxxas today, I believe I spoke to Josh, and he assured me that minimal puffing was normal and the heat was normal, but that if it puffed badly to stop using it...
    Hopefully it won't puff any more but it does make me nervous...
    Has anyone considered "venting"the battery tray to dissipate the heat?

  7. #7
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    359
    Batteries do get warm, they shouldn't be hot though. Warm is good as batteries do have an optimal operating range which is generally warm.

    Also most batteries will puff, but it should only be a bit, not a lot.

    If you aren't already;

    - storage charge them when not using them. I storage charge mine at the end of every day. They should be around 3.8 to 3.86 depending on the chargers storage mode. You shouldn't leave batteries charged or discharged. Doing either will increase the internal resistance and lead to puffing. I never leave a battery discharged or full even over night. I'm pedantic like that, a lot of people will leave them charged for days or maybe weeks at a time but it will reduce the lifespan of the battery. I charge before I go out and storage charge as soon as I get home at the end of the day.

    -don't over discharge the lipos. Once they start getting low in V they the tail end of the voltage drop is pretty quick. Personally I have my radio set up to tell tell me low voltage under load fairly conservative, so when I land resting voltage is actually round about storage voltage at 3.8 per cell, lowest I would normally go is 3.6 per cell at rest, under load that puts it in the low 3v range. It may mean not running the quad till LVC or battery warning, if you normally get 18 minutes, just bring it in after 15.

    Also don't 'vent' the battery. Apart from the gas being volatile, you're not actually improving anything. It'll just gas up again. (Edit: sorry I see you were talking about the tray, won't hurt, but the problem is in the battery chemistry, once it is damaged, it's damaged.)
    Last edited by Suteki; 05-10-2016 at 03:06 AM.

  8. #8
    RC Champion MaXXL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,222
    To add, lipos dont like to be left in hot places for very long. Like in a car in the middle of the hot sun. Add to that a full charge and now you have a recipe for a puffed lipo or a burned down car.
    10 RCs and counting 😅

  9. #9
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Murphy, TX
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by vg30s12 View Post
    So I called traxxas today, I believe I spoke to Josh, and he assured me that minimal puffing was normal and the heat was normal, but that if it puffed badly to stop using it...
    Hopefully it won't puff any more but it does make me nervous...
    Has anyone considered "venting"the battery tray to dissipate the heat?
    Has your battery puffed up to the point that it is hard to fit in the battery compartment? IF so, did you mention that to Traxxas? Any battery which is too fat to fit easily can't be right. Also, whether your is unusual or not depends on how many flights it's seen. Puffing will happen eventually. I got the impression form your original post that the battery had not been used that much (but I may have misunderstood).

    Larry

  10. #10
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    218
    Mine does the same, slight puffing and gets warm after I really rock my Aton. My venom batteries also have less cycles on them and they do not puff like my 5000mah Traxxas ID battery... I also charge using just the Traxxas ID Ez peak so I know it's not user error upon charging. IMO, Traxxas ID batteries being as much as they cost should not act like this.


    UPDATE only at about 20 or less charge cycles on this Traxxas ID battery...

  11. #11
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    20
    Thanks for all the response
    So far the it's only puffed to the point that it's a snug fit into the aton, not forcing it in but does require to be pushed in/pulled out... when I mentioned it to Josh that he said said sounds ok but if it got bigger call them back
    When I mentioned "venting heat" I meant making slits or something around the battery compartment so that air can pass through and dissipate extra heat. I know tampering with a lipo is asking for trouble.

    I think I've been through less than 20 flights total, probably 65 percent of that was with the traxxas battery...
    Is it possible I'm overworking the aton's stability stuff during flight in film mode? Using the air brake to much?
    Last edited by vg30s12; 05-10-2016 at 03:50 PM.

  12. #12
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Murphy, TX
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by vg30s12 View Post
    I think I've been through less than 20 flights total, probably 65 percent of that was with the traxxas battery...
    Is it possible I'm overworking the aton's stability stuff during flight in film mode? Using the air brake to much?
    As far as I can tell you are not dong anything wrong and you haven't gotten much use from that battery. I guess you should call again once its too tight a fit in the battery compartment. That's when I called them about my batteries.

    Larry

  13. #13
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    218
    Does anyone think that Traxxas ID 25c battery would be able to give the Aton the power it needs cleaner and more efficiently than a 20c battery? How come its 20c stock and 25c optional?

  14. #14
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    20
    Probably in the thought process of aton plus had more weight, so it could use more current and mahs

  15. #15
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfrx720 View Post
    ?......How come its 20c stock and 25c optional?
    The 3000mAh 20C (PN 2830X) and 5000mAh 20C (2831X) batteries are the only official Aton battery options offered by Traxxas. Any other batteries, including any Traxxas 25C batteries, are just Aton users trying out different things to see if they work and are not necessarily intended for the Aton by Traxxas.

  16. #16
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by PRGeno View Post
    The 3000mAh 20C (PN 2830X) and 5000mAh 20C (2831X) batteries are the only official Aton battery options offered by Traxxas. Any other batteries, including any Traxxas 25C batteries, are just Aton users trying out different things to see if they work and are not necessarily intended for the Aton by Traxxas.
    I see what you are saying, but that 25c is literally on the Traxxas website next to the 2 batteries you listed. If you look at the website under "buy Aton plus" then click "batteries" on the tab to the left Ull see the 4000 mah 25c battery hanging out with the others...
    Last edited by Pfrx720; 05-12-2016 at 07:37 AM.

  17. #17
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    53
    I seriously think there is a problem with either the Traxxas 5K batteries or the charger supplied with the Aton. I have had one battery replaced already at no charge by Traxxas and called about a second one with puffing even worse than the first one just yesterday. A third battery is starting to swell, but still fits in the battery compartment. Traxxas support told me yesterday that they will replace the second one, but that will be the last, even though they are supposed to have a one year warranty on batteries. I'll be picking up a new charger and sending the original in to be checked.

    My batteries have never been overcharged, always removed from the charger as soon as the green light stops blinking, they have never been fully depleted or even used to the point that a Low Voltage warning appears and they have never been left fully charged for more than a few days. These are the things Traxxas support told me were the only cause of puffing and none of those conditions apply in my case.

    I belong to a Traxxas Flyers group on FB and several over there have also had battery issues so I encourage anyone experiencing this problem to contact Traxxas support so they are fully aware of the extent of this problem. It does seem to be more than a few isolated cases.

  18. #18
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    21
    I've had one battery replaced already. Anyone know of any Traxxas ID compatible batteries.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Murphy, TX
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by HDVideo View Post
    My batteries have never been overcharged, always removed from the charger as soon as the green light stops blinking, they have never been fully depleted or even used to the point that a Low Voltage warning appears and they have never been left fully charged for more than a few days. These are the things Traxxas support told me were the only cause of puffing and none of those conditions apply in my case.
    Hello,

    Me too, I had 2 batteries which I took care of reasonably well which swelled up way too quickly and were replaced. I use the Traxxas dual charger, so this behavior is NOT limited to the charger included with the Aton.

    Larry

  20. #20
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryTru View Post
    Hello,

    Me too, I had 2 batteries which I took care of reasonably well which swelled up way too quickly and were replaced. I use the Traxxas dual charger, so this behavior is NOT limited to the charger included with the Aton.

    Larry
    Well that's not very encouraging. I just picked up the single port Traxxas charger and am currently charging my one remaining 5K battery which has some swelling, but not nearly as bad as the other two (at least not yet). Will see how long this one lasts. I hope they address this issue or if not, they need to change their policy of only replacing two at no charge. This is the Lifetime Battery Exchange Program as stated in the battery section of this website:

    "Traxxas stands by Power Cell LiPo batteries with the best warranty and exchange program available. For the first year of ownership, Traxxas will replace any battery found to be defective at no cost. After one year, any Power Cell LiPo battery in any condition can be exchanged for a new equivalent battery for just 50% of the new pack's retail price, no questions asked."

    If the battery puffs up so bad I can't insert it into the Aton battery compartment and I've done nothing to cause the problem, as far as I'm concerned, the battery is defective!

  21. #21
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    53
    I've just about had it with these Aton 5K batteries. Four batteries so far and three are unusable (won't fit in compartment) and I've only had the Aton for about 3 months. The fourth battery is too new to tell if it's going to do the same. I quit using the supplied charger and purchased the single port EZ-Peak Plus so time will tell if that makes a difference. The three bad ones were all charged with the supplied charger.

  22. #22
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Brossard, QC
    Posts
    1,211
    Quote Originally Posted by HDVideo View Post
    I've just about had it with these Aton 5K batteries. Four batteries so far and three are unusable (won't fit in compartment) and I've only had the Aton for about 3 months. The fourth battery is too new to tell if it's going to do the same. I quit using the supplied charger and purchased the single port EZ-Peak Plus so time will tell if that makes a difference. The three bad ones were all charged with the supplied charger.
    It won't make a difference I don't think so.

    Do you know what voltage you run the batteries down to?

    How about storage? Do you leave them uncharged or fully charged when you aren't flying?

    Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

  23. #23
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    53
    I haven't checked the voltage, but none were ever run down enough to get the low voltage warning when flying. Flights are generally 15 to 20 minutes in length with one or two bars left on the TX meter. I've been letting them cool down to room temp and then doing a full charge within a few hours, removing the battery from the charger as soon as the light goes solid green. The longest any battery was left fully charged was 5 or 6 days when we had several days of high winds. The Aton has never crashed and batteries have never been dropped or damaged in any way. I'm stumped as to what might be causing these problems.

    The second replacement from Traxxas was received earlier this week. I charged it on the EZ-Peak and measured the thickness with a dial caliper as 1.155". Flew it one time for 15 minutes, let it cool down and recharged. After a full charge, it now measures 1.165" thick and that's after just one charge.

    The battery compartment on the Aton is 1.220" in height. At a swell rate of .010" per charge (and I don't know if that will be the case), one could expect only six or seven cycles on a new battery before it will no longer fit. I don't think that is acceptable.

  24. #24
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Roswell NM
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by HDVideo View Post
    I haven't checked the voltage, but none were ever run down enough to get the low voltage warning when flying. Flights are generally 15 to 20 minutes in length with one or two bars left on the TX meter. I've been letting them cool down to room temp and then doing a full charge within a few hours, removing the battery from the charger as soon as the light goes solid green. The longest any battery was left fully charged was 5 or 6 days when we had several days of high winds. The Aton has never crashed and batteries have never been dropped or damaged in any way. I'm stumped as to what might be causing these problems.

    The second replacement from Traxxas was received earlier this week. I charged it on the EZ-Peak and measured the thickness with a dial caliper as 1.155". Flew it one time for 15 minutes, let it cool down and recharged. After a full charge, it now measures 1.165" thick and that's after just one charge.

    The battery compartment on the Aton is 1.220" in height. At a swell rate of .010" per charge (and I don't know if that will be the case), one could expect only six or seven cycles on a new battery before it will no longer fit. I don't think that is acceptable.

    My Aton is 1 week old and I've been flying it at least twice a day. I bought the "Plus" version which as you know came with the gimbal and 5000mah battery. My R/C experience goes back to the glory days of Cox .049 glow engine With control line. I own and maintain quite a few models from T-Maxx's, heli's planes cars rockets, etc. Like you, I consider myself familiar with the hardware of the hobby. These LiPo batteries on the other hand have been hit or miss. I've had some that last a year and others that die after a couple of charges. IMHO, the quality control of the manufacturing associated with LiPo batteries is at fault most of the time. "Traxxas designed" products have been outstanding in my past experience, but when it comes to the internal chemistry of LiPo packs, all bets are off. From laptops to cell phones, LiPo's are far from perfect. My hopes are for a better technology to arrive soon that has superior energy density to LiPo without the hassle of maintenance and mystery of faulty performance. My 15 flight battery is already showing signs of premature failure, similar to yours. I ordered a spare that should arrive via Amazon tomorrow.
    Last edited by BogSpores; 05-19-2016 at 07:29 PM.

  25. #25
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    218
    I just tried to fit my puffed up 5000mah into the Aton, and it is so tight, it now requires force to actually put it in... probably no more than 25 cycles on it at this point. Really discouraging. I hope I don't have to pay for any of this. For the price paid on the aton plus, I want a battery that doesn't puff up like crazy...

  26. #26
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    20
    So, since I've last posted, i used the battery once more, but now it's too big to put into the aton...
    I guess i should call traxxas, should i just call up and tell them my battery with less than 25 flights has failed?

  27. #27
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by vg30s12 View Post
    So, since I've last posted, i used the battery once more, but now it's too big to put into the aton...
    I guess i should call traxxas, should i just call up and tell them my battery with less than 25 flights has failed?
    Yes, call and tell them what is going on. They won't believe there is a problem with these batteries unless we tell them.

  28. #28
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Roswell NM
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by HDVideo View Post
    Yes, call and tell them what is going on. They won't believe there is a problem with these batteries unless we tell them.
    Not trying to hijack the thread but Absolutely agree! I've owned my Aton since May 6, 2016 (37 days) and my original 20C 5000mah battery is getting bigger with each charge cycle. I have approximately 40 flights (no crashes) on this battery. I used the original charger that came with the Aton for charging.

    If it continues to swell, I estimate 10 flights and it won't fit into the tray.

  29. #29
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Saint Louis, Mo
    Posts
    15
    I too have had issues with batteries puffing,and I dont care who says its "okay"...puffing of a lipo battery = damaged cell(s). I have (2) flightpower 3s 5000mah 50c that have 400+ cycles on them,used anywhere from a 300ft drag car that drained 190amps at full throttle and also have been using them in my 6 year old savage flux. They are starting to wear out a little bit and the cells are starting to become off balanced after every use. However there is no puffing at all. My prior set of batteries for the same vehicles were thunder power 3s 5000mah 30c and they had many cycles,they only puffed when i pushed them past their limits.

    Some heat is normal from a lipo,any battery for that matter. But when my aton does co-operate...my batteries get hot enough that its uncomfortable to hold them(it doesnt burn you,but close to it).

    I also noticed the charger that came with my aton was charging the batteries up to 12.8-12.9v which in my opinion is to high for a 3s lipo. Most manufactures recommend no higher than 12.6v(4.2v per cell) for a 3s. So i have been using a triton eq 2 and a thunder power charger,but the lipos still puff. I think the only way to solve this is by buying higher discharge capable batteries. Maybe something 150amps continuous.

  30. #30
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Roswell NM
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by 02lightning2445 View Post
    I too have had issues with batteries puffing,and I dont care who says its "okay"...puffing of a lipo battery = damaged cell(s). I have (2) flightpower 3s 5000mah 50c that have 400+ cycles on them,used anywhere from a 300ft drag car that drained 190amps at full throttle and also have been using them in my 6 year old savage flux. They are starting to wear out a little bit and the cells are starting to become off balanced after every use. However there is no puffing at all. My prior set of batteries for the same vehicles were thunder power 3s 5000mah 30c and they had many cycles,they only puffed when i pushed them past their limits.

    Some heat is normal from a lipo,any battery for that matter. But when my aton does co-operate...my batteries get hot enough that its uncomfortable to hold them(it doesnt burn you,but close to it).

    I also noticed the charger that came with my aton was charging the batteries up to 12.8-12.9v which in my opinion is to high for a 3s lipo. Most manufactures recommend no higher than 12.6v(4.2v per cell) for a 3s. So i have been using a triton eq 2 and a thunder power charger,but the lipos still puff. I think the only way to solve this is by buying higher discharge capable batteries. Maybe something 150amps continuous.
    We're on the same page with these batteries. I've put 6 more flights on the battery in question and it's now squeezing in the tray so tightly the labels are beginning to hang and peel back. Any further puffing and it won't fit into the tray without tearing the bag... So, I guess it's time to call Traxxas and have it replaced?

  31. #31
    RC poster
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    7
    Ah, now also my 5000mah is getting bigger after every flight ;( It hardly fits anymore...

  32. #32
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    413
    Sorry Traxxas I love you and all. But your batteries have too low of a C rating for the Atons current draw.
    As with any product some batteries coming off the line are made slightly better than others. If your lucky enough to get a so-so lipo. It won't last long.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

  33. #33
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Roswell NM
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Slartibartman View Post
    Ah, now also my 5000mah is getting bigger after every flight ;( It hardly fits anymore...
    Ok, so....at this point it's obvious we've all gotten a bad batch of batteries or the discharge/recharge specs are too low for the Aton. Time to send them all back as a group?

  34. #34
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Roswell NM
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by neows6 View Post
    Sorry Traxxas I love you and all. But your batteries have too low of a C rating for the Atons current draw.
    As with any product some batteries coming off the line are made slightly better than others. If your lucky enough to get a so-so lipo. It won't last long.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    I'm with you!

  35. #35
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    19
    I have a 25c 5000mah that has swollen so much that it is difficult to insert or remove...in fact, I thought I may not be able to remove it. I am not rich and these things are expensive...but when is it time to call it quits on this battery? I don't want to lose the Aton...but more importantly, I don't want to be, be injured. And how do I go about disposing of a battery if it is in fact done?

    Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

  36. #36
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Roswell NM
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk99TA View Post
    I have a 25c 5000mah that has swollen so much that it is difficult to insert or remove...in fact, I thought I may not be able to remove it. I am not rich and these things are expensive...but when is it time to call it quits on this battery? I don't want to lose the Aton...but more importantly, I don't want to be, be injured. And how do I go about disposing of a battery if it is in fact done?

    Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    I have a 25C 5000mah Traxxas battery too, which I bought by mistake and didn't realize it wasn't supposed to fit into the Aton tray. As you know, it DOES fit, just a bit longer causing us to tuck the wires in carefully when closing the compartment door.

    Now, it is beginning to swell just like the original 20C 5000mah that came in my kit.

    So, my problems are identical to yours regarding the batteries... At this point, I'm on the fence about sending them back NOW, but like you, I'm worried they could suddenly short and fail, causing injury to someone or severe damage to my Aton.

    I own 3 batteries total.... The original 20C 5000mah, a 25C 5000mah and a 20C 5000mah. The newest battery hasn't begun to swell yet and appears to be functioning as expected. I charge and maintain all 3 exactly the same.

    As for disposal, from what I've read, these LiPo batteries can be placed into the landfill as long as they are COMPLETELY (verified) discharged prior to doing so. I personally don't agree with this guidance, and plan to keep my bad batteries stored securely for the foreseeable future. Do not take my word for it though, I'm NOT an expert and LiPo is still something new to me. My advice on disposal is contact Traxxas directly for instruction.

  37. #37
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    24
    Oh boy's, have about ten flights on my Aton with the 3000 ah battery with no puffing at all so just ordered a Traxxas 5000 on Friday figuring it was the way to go.

  38. #38
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    218
    Traxxas just replaced my battery... I'll let you guys know if it happens again. I agree 20c may be a bit too low, but I think it's more the bad batch of batteries than the c rating causing the batteries to swell... My venom battery has more charges on it and is not puffing whatsoever...

  39. #39
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Saint Louis, Mo
    Posts
    15
    they have replaced my original 3000 mah and my 5000 mah that i purchased as a spare already. The current 3000 and 5000 i dont have much flight time on. Matter of fact,traxxas has more flight time on my 3000 than i do. To dispose of the battery you have 2 options. 1) neutralize the battery in salt water for 48-72 hours,im sure there is a how to online somewhere.
    2) take the battery to some place locally that disposes of lithium batteries,home depot and batteries plus around here does this.

  40. #40
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    72
    My 5000 mah 20c is really beginning to fit too snuggly in my Aton with noticeable swelling. I also use my Traxxas 4000 mah 25c battery and it hasn't changed a bit. I may RMA the 5000, sell it, and buy more non Aton specific packs since they seem to hold up better

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •