RC Enthusiast

i need to plug x-maxx with uhf module for long range

Hello,

I have a stampede and i had changed rc system without problem ( 2.4 go out and plug an uhf module to have long range rc for fpv)
    I bought a x-maxx and i tried to do the same but big problems with uhf module
    it doesn't work...
    sometimes direction is ok and sometimes direction is bad... parasites..
    and mainly, throttle is always bad : greel led control speed is always flashing. I tried ti recalibrate esc but the same..
    Please, i need help to change remote control 2.4 vs uhf long range.

Thanks a lot

RC Racer
    I guess you got that worked out if you're the same Thonain that is on YouTube?

If you are, then you are part of the reason I'm here. I'm into photography and video and your videos inspired me to get back into RC.

So, if that is you...thank you!

Any insights as to how you did your setup?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Donít know if youíre gonna find him, last post was in 2016.

Somehow builds are never done....

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripdog7205 View Post
    Don’t know if you’re gonna find him, last post was in 2016.
    It never hurts to try. If he is subscribed to his thread and gets notifications maybe he'll respond...ya never know.

Have you seen his antics with the XMax and long range FPV? It's all in French but pretty entertaining stuff. He is one of the reasons I'm back in RC for real.

I imagined running RC cars fpv back in the 80's but the technology just wasn't there. Camcorders had to be on your shoulders and nothing else was any more scalable back then...but the idea and dream was there. Then I start seeing the possibilities now on YouTube and here I am.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Iím not giving you a hard time, and yes Iíve seen some the videos youíre referring to. Good luck. Itíll be a fun project.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripdog7205 View Post
    I’m not giving you a hard time, and yes I’ve seen some the videos you’re referring to. Good luck. It’ll be a fun project.

Oh, no worries! I didn't think you were giving me a hard time. fact is, you're probably correct, but I figured I'd try anyway. I'm not even sure it's the smae guy although evidence suggests that it is.