RC poster

3905 brushless question

I have emaxx 3905 with mamba brushless setup what is recommended for this set up as far as the transmission, diffs, spur, pinion and battery and charger combo I know this is a loaded question (s) and was looking at the traxxas 3s 5000 and the dual Id charger pros and cons with that thank you all!

As far as i know, the 3905 is brushless ready. So diffs, tranny, spur, etc will be fine as-is.

Batteries. Im happy running my setup on 4s. You may want 6s. All up to you. Just make sure your batteries can supply at least 150 amps continuously so your not streelssing your batteries or speed controller.
    10 RCs and counting 😅

RC Racer
    I run 21/63 gearing on 5s which is plenty of speed but not has hard on the drive line as 6s. Check out the SPC batteries, they run strong and pricing is good

RC poster
    Ok awesome thank you and as far as the charger goes what would you recommend?

Upgrade shocks to those on brushless EMAXX and wheels to 17mm, you may want to consider that as well. There are a lot of choices on the chargers and that will be your decision. Maybe someone else can recommend a charger for you.