RC Qualifier

My 27 Year Old Traxxas GTP Fiero BL Upgrades :)

Recently did some TLC and a BL upgrade on my 27 Year Old Traxxas GTP Fiero. Acer Racing Ball Bearing Set and a HobbyWing EzRun 60A/3900Kv System! Over the years its only been used a handful of times on an indoor carpet track, you can tell its almost like new. I got a little trick for dried out tires from sitting on the self for a while the tires tend to get very dry so I soak them in 3in1 oil and then wash them out after soaking for an hour make sure you wash them good with dish soap and then let them dry and youll see the difference immediately! Like always glad to answer any questions and help in anyway Enjoy!!!

Burn it...

RC Qualifier

Burn it...

RC Qualifier

Burn it...

RC Enthusiast
    wow, NICE, what did you do buy it and put it away for 30yrs? That like rolling out a new 70's model Mach I mustang.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Tappe View Post
    wow, NICE, what did you do buy it and put it away for 30yrs? That like rolling out a new 70's model Mach I mustang.
    LOL thanks bro! yeah pretty much sat on the self for almost 30 years lol ive used it maybe 5-6 times over the years and only on a indoor carpet track, but since my local hobby store closed the track and eventually closed the shop over 10 years ago, i havent touched it in almost 10 years lol
    Burn it...

Man seeing the Fiero always takes me back to the good ole days, and you have a beauty in your hands. Keep enjoying it...
    "We know who you are"

Very nice! Please, try not to crash it!
    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Man seeing the Fiero always takes me back to the good ole days, and you have a beauty in your hands. Keep enjoying it...
    Thanks He123321 Im reminiscing over my younger days every time i look at it lol love it

Quote Originally Posted by danielhr77 View Post
    Very nice! Please, try not to crash it!
    Thanks danielhr77 but dont even talk about crashing you trying to jinx me LOL
    Burn it...

RC Qualifier
    Because of PhotoBucket all of Our Build Threads have been ruined they should be ashamed of themselves Hy-jacking our photos and then ask for $500 to get them back SMH... So I Built a Website that has all my Builds on there whoever wants to see the pictures please click on the link below!

https://theworldoftraxxas.shutterfly.com/
    Burn it...