RC poster

Unhappy I need help with battery kind

hi there thank u to stop by and i have e revo 1/16 brushed and i upgrade it to brushless but i don't know what kind of battery r good for long time and faster run can some one help me with that please

Longer run time and faster, I would go for a Lipo.
    "Gone racing"

RC Enthusiast
    So sounds like you might be newer to the hobby (sorry if you're not).

I would recommend going brushless if you can, now for a little battery info below.

*LIPO BATTERIES ARE BEST FOR BRUSHLESS*

- mAh: This is the capacity of the battery the bigger the number the more runtime you will get out of the pack
    - S rating: This is how many cell the battery contains thus more cells equals MOAR POWA!

What I would recommend if you go brushless would to be invest in a pair of quality (name brand) Lipo batteries and but the "parallel adapter" for double the mAh rating meaning some serious run time. 2S would be the best for playing with the 1/16 scale e-revo until you get comfortable with it. 3S is just stupid fast for the thing and you WILL brake stuff, unintentional at times with that kind of speed if you're not used to it.

Sorry for the confusion, I meant that he should go with brushless and a Lipo. As for name brand Lipo's, I personally run SPC but SMC and Venom are also ok brands too...
    "Gone racing"