RC poster

Unhappy T Maxx 3.3 HSN common crack in carb body

Hey guys new here but excited to get some great ideas and some experience from you guys. Now down to the problem which I'm sure you all kbow about. Was bashing g today and noticed my 3.3 wasn't running strong and sounded like it was running lean. Checked the temp and is was high but by much. The. Noticed it spitting fuel from hsn... anyone know of a decent price replacement. I seen the losi losr2123 which isn't too pricey but the others i have seen you guys talk about are too much for my broke ! Any help would be amazing, as I have no local hobby shop.
    Thanks Evan

*Watch the language!
    Last edited by Double G; 06-01-2016 at 06:48 AM.

RC poster
    Sorry for typos using my phone. kbow = know/ the. = then would= could.

RC Qualifier
    you will like the Losi 3.4 carb, trust me. Just hope you don't live in a tropical or hot climate like i do, then the added power makes keeping temps down brutal for me. I live in SW FL, and I just ran my last 3.3 at 326F. It was running lean, but it was fun. Now for another engine!

RC poster
    Wow haha ya i bet it was hauling tho while hoyt tho! It does gets hot here in p.a but not as hot and humid as Florida! Thanks for the input. Seems everyone suggest the 3.4! I'll just have to spend the extra money and have one shipped. Ty for the quick reply.