RC Racer

Can I Use Two Different Strength 3s LiPo's in My RC Truck?

The new X-maxx requires two 11.1V 3s LiPo's. Could I use a Traxxas 5000MAH 3s 25C LiPo with a 3000MAH 3s 20C LiPo?

No. They put out different amounts of power and the battery "tanks" are different so the 3000 may empty to damaging levels. It is like yoking a Clydesdale with a donkey.
    The Super Derecho

Ooohhhh! Okay good to know this! Thank you, DG!!! I recently got a 8th sidewinder and 2200kv motor. So do you need the SAME EXACT batteries? Because I have three three cells and two are 8000mah 40c. But as you may know, I run a Rustler. So it's rather difficult to fit two batteries in when one barely fits with the battery expansion kit. I guess I'll have to do some more modding

RC Competitor
    If they are different batteries, it it not the same power coming from each one so it could be off balanced and something could go wrong
    Slash 4x4
    Bigfoot
    Vintage RC10
    Ultima

RC Racer
    I did accidentally once, battery survived but won't do it again if I can help it. Brain malfunctioned, they weren't even the same color batteries, one black, one red. 6600 and a 5000