Tekno m6 rear carriers - bearing failures and sizing

Does someone know the size of the bearing for the inner rear carrier for the Tekno M6 axles? I know it's different then stock. ..also do you know if the outer bearing is any different then stock?

My inner rear carrier bearing seems to always disintegrate. .. wondering if i should coat the seals in Marine grease

Tekno m6 rear carriers - bearing failures and sizing

"Bigger bearings for better load handling 10x15x4 inner and a 6x12x4 outer bearing (stock is 5x11x4 inner/outer)"
    TeknoRC M6 rear inner bearing is same size as stock front inner bearing.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

MUCH APPRECIATED! are the rubber sealed or metal sealed bearings better for this service?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    depends why you are destroying them..... rubber is better for dirt/water, and metal is typically a little better for being more smooth

I'm thinking dirt primarily and water. ..they were rubber sealed. ..what if i got a metal sealed then applied a thin coat of marine grease to the metal shield/seal. ..i don't think the shield spins...that would keep contaminants out. ..attract dust outside but inside clean. ..thoughts?

Avid bearings has their Revolution bearings, which have rubber on one side and metal on the other. Normally you face the rubber shielded side out because the rubber shield is better at blocking dirt and the metal one faces in where it usually doesn't come in contact with dirt. They are $1 each and carry every bearing you need for your truck.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    grease is going to attract dirt, and it will work it's way inside..... just because there is grease, doesn't mean it is a barrier.... that is why the make rubber bearings....

Thanks guys