RC poster

X Maxx Nitro conversion ??

Does any one know of a conversion kit for the X Maxx for a Nitro conversion?!

None. Nitro vehicles have a metal chassis because of the heat so it would be a redesign of the middle components.

The better question would be if there is a nitro (or gas) version coming soon which is unknown and discussed just after the X-Maxx release. This truck would be a decent size to be a G-Maxx if Traxxas were able to develop a reliable gas engine (unlike the problematic Losi and HPI ones).
    The Super Derecho

Quote Originally Posted by DougLang View Post
    Does any one know of a conversion kit for the X Maxx for a Nitro conversion?!
    Good questions. Recently ran with some friends who have Nitro last weekend, and I thought about trying Nitro / Gas again like the old days. Then I watched them tune their Nitro engines for 2 hours of the 4 we had time to run our models. Although Gasoline I hear is more reliable / less picking with regards to engine tuning.

Cheers.

RC Racer
    Where there is a will there is a way. Someone out there is already working on modifying an X-maxx I am sure of it, not production just a hobbyist. And on another note it would not surprise me if Traxxas has the "G-maxx" underway........Tmaxx/Emaxx, ahh, remember those days!!
    Open every day....

RC poster
    A production "G Maxx" would be sweet!

RC Racer
    Count me in for a pre order, lol. Interchangeable parts like the T and Emaxx would be sweet! Double G I think I read your post correctly, Traxxas can and will come up with a motor design that will work.........
    Open every day....

If they treat it like the t and e maxx then it could happen. Other vehicles come this way, but I am sure you know that.
    8 X-MAXX's and 1 MAXX....