RC Competitor

Talking Traxxas jato with upgrades.. Trade for slash

Hey guys, I've got a nice jato 3.3 with some upgrades. I bought this truck new with intentions of upgrading it to the max and having fun with it, but, I just bought my son a slash 2wd and I'd like to get something along those lines after playing with his. The jato is very nice, and it's very clean. It's only ever been run maybe 8-10 tanks on pavement and that is all.. I have done some upgrading but not as much as I'd like to have done. Upgrades are as follows:

Traxxas titanium chassis
    Blue aluminum a arms
    Traxxas carbon fiber chassis guards
    Traxxas Carbon fiber battery cover
    Traxxas rear bumper
    RPM font bumper
    Losi 3.4 carb
    RD Logics dual exhaust

Here are some pics of everything I have for th jato.

I have thrown in some extra parts that I picked up for spares, and there's a lot there. Couple 3.3 engines for parts, they just need rebuilds, spare chassis, 2 extra easy start setups with wiring, odds and ends also. What u see in the pics is what you would get. I am including fuel at my cost for shipping, as well as everything needed to run it. Igniter, spare plugs, rx pack.. This is fully ready to run and needs nothing. At the bottom of this ad, there will be a video of it running today. I made a long video so you could see this engine has been broken in right, and the tune doesn't change, it keeps a tune very well. I would like to trade this whole package deal for a slash 2wd or slash 4x4. Cash price would be 300.00 shipped or best offer. If interested please feel free to pm me
    https://youtu.be/nnPLlvgNOKw
    Last edited by Rcjunky2002; 06-14-2016 at 07:41 PM.