RC poster

Quadcopter won't arm

This bug seems to have just randomly appeared and I can't work out how to fix it. Whenever I try to arm the model it almost instantly disarms. I have reset the transmitter (hold down both triggers then turn on) but this has not fixed the issue. I know that the Alias and transmitter are still communicating to some extent because it does arm for a split second and and the lights go solid, but then very quickly they start flashing again and the model is disarmed.

Any idea what could be causing this? Any help is really appreciated!
    Thanks

Sounds like low voltage. Bad battery? Not charged? If not call Traxxas service, they're great!

RC poster
    Thank for the suggestion. I've tried different batteries and the problem persists. Could this be a motherboard issue? Or perhaps the Alias is detecting a damaged part? If so how can I determine which part?

RC Qualifier
    When my Alias did just that it was the board ...

RC poster
    ^^ WOW. I just got this quad yesterday after reading great reviews about it, and I had maybe two good flights at Target. Now i didn't crash or anything, but when I got home I tried to fly the quad and it just kept flipping over and wouldn't stay in the air at all. So, I reset the accelerometer and rebound the radio/transmitter and I felt like it fixed the issue for a sec but then it went down(like from 2 foot up and hit carpet so it wasn't damaged at all). The LEDs started flashing spiratically, and when I try to bind it, it binds for like 2 seconds then unbinds. Ive reset transmitter but did nothing.. Same problem lobr1 was having. Question: Did you figure out the problem lobr1? I believe it's the board, but I don't understand how bc I didn't hit anything and haven't gotten it wet??? Just curious.. I REALLY WANNA FLY THIS THANG! lol

RC poster

Lightbulb Name

Did they send you a free board hemidoo? Iv had mine three days now lol
    Last edited by huntdawg2887; 07-09-2016 at 04:51 AM. Reason: forgot name

RC Qualifier
    Yes , was less than 30 days
    Traxxas is awesome to work with

sent from Northern Vermont

RC poster
    Im having the same problem with two of mine i bought three for me and the kids to play with. They are great when they work. love them. i also tried every thing binding with my other working remote ,changing batteries and swapping out all the motors on both of the non arming units. I hope it is not the board i heard they don't sell that part. Which would suck cause we just bought them.