RC poster

Ordering parts from TRAXXAS

So, since I am still in "beginners" level of learning how to fly and operate the LaTrax Alias, repair parts are going to be a necessity and I was in need of some repair pieces. I placed an order over the phone since I experienced a problem doing so via the computer. I placed my order at 8:30 P.M. on Monday the 27th and have them in my hand now on the 30th. These guys are second to none in my book! Thanks TRAXXAS! It is cheaper for me to deal with them directly than my personal hobby shop due to distance to travel.

I'll be airborne once again real soon.

RC Competitor
    Wow that is pretty fast it usually takes me a week or so to get mine from them but I also live across the world lol

RC poster
    I'm exactly two states north of Texas, so that might help some; I'm well pleased. I will try ordering on line again though as there was a minor glitch.

Amazon or eBay is where I get almost all my parts from.
    My not very LHS does not carry the Alias or parts for the Alias at all so I have to order everything on-line.
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!

RC poster
    I cannot drive to anyone of three LHS in my area for the shipping charges TRAXXAS charge. I couldn't drive to Texas for $5.
    I will support the LHS where I purchased my Alias if repairs are beyond my control.

That's one of great things about the Alias, repairs are dirt simple(from crash damage) & parts are dirt cheap.
    I fly mine like I stole it and have a lot of fun with it, knowing I can be flying in a few minutes if I have the parts in the field box.
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!