RC poster

Unhappy Which one do i buy...HELP!! Hot racing products

I have a SLASH 4X4 with an LCG chassis. What is the difference between the Hot Racing MH550T01 and the Hot racing MH550TE06..Which one will work with my truck? Thank you for the help....They both look extremely similar and the 2 different part numbers are really throwing me off....

I don't see a part number MH550T01...

Did you mean MH550TE01?

If yes, the difference in the part numbers is the color of the anodized heat sink.
    01 = Black
    06 = Blue

Don't know if it makes a difference, but the Rally/LCG section of their website only shows their part numbers MH550T02, 07, 11, and 16 of their motor heat sink with fans:

http://www.hot-racing.com/index.cgi?...MH550T02;c=805
    Last edited by Squeegie; 06-27-2016 at 11:41 PM.
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

RC poster
    messaged Hot racing they said either one will work...one is just their 2 piece new version, and the other is the older 1 piece version

Welcome to the forum and the addiction! You are among a group of people who share the love of the Traxxas Slash 4x4! If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Remember we are here to help!

I have the blue heatsink. I have stripped all of the screw holes in the mount. The aluminum is EXTREMELY soft so be careful.
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!