Summit or E revo brushless?

I am going to buy another rc car but I can't decide to buy the summit or the E revo brushless?

Please help.
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 07-09-2016 at 10:21 AM.
    SLAM!
    "That Tree jumped right in front of me"

What terrein are you going to be running on?
    Similar trucks very different intended purpose.
    Brushless Revo fast basher
    Summit slower tank like truck.It will dominate terrein the Revo can't really even get to,as far as offroad terrein goes

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Racer
    You could always buy a summit and make it fast! Put in a good sensored brushless system and a couple of 2 cells and you got a beast. Your just have to learn how to manage throttle and the slipper cluth or you will blow drivetrain parts constantly. I camt talk for the revo, never had one.
    If it still moves, it aint broke enough!

RC Enthusiast
    SummitBasher,

Would you mind sharing what you have for a sensored Brushless system?

Quote Originally Posted by SummitBasher90 View Post
    You could always buy a summit and make it fast! Put in a good sensored brushless system and a couple of 2 cells and you got a beast. Your just have to learn how to manage throttle and the slipper cluth or you will blow drivetrain parts constantly. I camt talk for the revo, never had one.

I have traxxas rally now that's on 3s so I do like speed it has but I also have a axial wraith that really under geared in a great rock racer. I want the locking dif's and two speed transmission of the summit but I also want the brushless magma max power of the revo.

RC Racer
    I just purchased my second summit 3 months ago as there was a smoking sale. I paid $530.00 Canadian and it came with bluetooth controller and traxxas i.d. batts. it has never turned a wheel, and sits on the shelf beside my original Summit( both are the green ones). since buying the erbe mxl6s, my Summit's have been cleaned twice, and that's because the dust makes them look faded, lol. ERBE if you have a choice but both are very fun rc's.