RC Enthusiast

Question Slash 2wd LCG buggy conversion - Body Options?

Hello, I am hoping to convert my slash 2wd LCG into a buggy. I have had the stock body for around 18 months now and it has been beat up pretty well so I hope to replace it with a buggy body. I have done some research and have found that some people used the proline bulldog body (not the one for the rustler but the one for the RC8.2e). Is it true that this body will fit my Slash 2wd LCG? If not, what buggy bodies will fit? I also would like to know how to mount it to the chassis? Do I just use velcro or can I buy a mount that will fit? Thanks!
    I own all 4 Traxxas 2wds

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Do you have the lcg chassis?

You can see the 3 point mount setup I did here

I used 3 slash ft body posts bolted to the chassis. The rear 2 in the rear holes of side supports for stock body, and the front one in the hole in the chassi up front by steering servo

As for bodies, take your chassis to you lhs, and eye up something that can be modified to fit. Nothing will be perfect, so your gonna have to get creative how ya cut it.

The wing is for a vorza. Use top holes in rear shock tower, and drill 2 holes in bottom of shock tower and bolt it up
    Last edited by rag6; 07-10-2016 at 01:21 PM.
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Enthusiast
    Ok, sounds simple enough. I will have to look into a body that will fit. I am thinking about getting the proline bulldog body for the buggy. I hope this one will fit because it looks amazing. Thanks for replying.
    I own all 4 Traxxas 2wds

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    any body that fits the regular slash will also fit the lcg

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Not exactly. I could not mount that body at the same height with the hcg chassis. Unless I cut a hole in the body for the rx box and mmp to stick out of
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...