RC poster

Help me with an e revo

When I was about 12 years old my grandfather took me to an rc shop to get my very first rc car. What I picked up was a 1/10th scale brushed traxxas stampede. That was all fun but about a year later i learned to drive good and wanted more power. I upgraded to the Vxl system and got some higher voltage batteries. That car was the most fun ever, doing wheelies and showing off to friends and families. It then proceeded to overheat one day and melt the esc and it turned into a massive smoke bomb. That was about 4 years ago, I'm 16 now, and I regret not getting that fixed. That car was what I used to wait for all day at school to get home and drive. Now There are newer cars such as the e revo brushless my personal favorite. I used to always watch videos of that car every night when I was younger. The only problem was the price. My parents didn't want to spend much either to then see it go up in smoke. Now a few years later I am dreading to get my hands on another car. I want the adrenaline of controlling that fast car zipping down the street. Yet it's the same. The price is too steep. I want to get one see all these new products with the new traxxas technology they have put into cars,but I am not financially able to afford this rc. It has always been a goal of mine to get one. And I'm taking this time to ask, if you guys the rc community could help me out with this? It would be so deeply appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you for any help you can give. Have a wonderful day!

RC Champion
    Are you asking for advice or trying to find a good deal? If your looking for advice, save your money it's a fun RC.
    Erevo
    Slash 4x4 x2
    MAXX coming soon...

RC Qualifier
    I'm pretty sure you can get a job at a grocery store at 16. If you work there for only two months you will have enough to buy an ERBE and upgrades.
    ERBE, MERV BB

RC poster
    I don't have a car yet and no transportation for a job, maybe soon. But yes I'm looking if anyone is willing to help me out money wise

I don't think anyone will fork over $800 to a new member with 2 posts. No offense, but you're probably out of luck. I suggest looking on ebay for a used RC that will be cost effective for you to buy, or get a job online.
    Aww, SNAP. You crashed into the curb at 100mph.

You could piece one together part by part, only spending a few dollars each day.
    10 RCs and counting 😅

RC poster
    A while back I did have another account I forgot the information for it tho, guess I'll have to wait till I can get a job or something else. Hopefully it won't be too long cause I wanna drive a rc.

RC Qualifier
    Cut the neighbors grass. Deliver news paper's for $$$.