RC poster

T Maxx 3.3 4907 servo saver/bell crank assembly

I'm trying to install a new bell crank and servo saver assembly and I'm having trouble. I'm looked at pictures of the exploded view and it seems like everything is in the right direction, but it's rubbing (I believe the bulkhead). Has anyone else had this problem? Am I doing something dumb that I'm not realizing??

RC poster
    Seems like the problem is that the bell crank assembly is rubbing the lower a arms/the pin. I have had rpm upper and lower a arms already installed but I broke my bulkheads. I upgraded the bulkheads to rpm bulkheads and at the same time noticed the bell crank posts were bent so I bought a new set up. With the rpm bulkhead and rpm a arms, I'm wondering if it's slightly thicker than the stock set up. I'm not sure if it is or if even with the stock set up something will rub. I have a traxxas bulkhead and a traxxas lower a arm. I may end up testing with those part. Does anyone have experience will all rpm parts up front?

chip2552
    Last edited by chip2552; 07-28-2016 at 09:55 PM.

RC poster
    Found out the issue was a bent chassis where the bulk heads bolt on. Got the problem fixed.