RC poster

Exclamation HR Hose Cooling Ferrules

I need a little help, I purchased a water inlet transom and I am trying to use all 4mm inner diameter tubing versus the stock 3mm. However, I purchased Hot-Racing's Blue Aluminum Hose Cooling Ferrules and I thought they screwed into each other; one on the inside of the boat and 1 on the outside. I was wrong. Looks like I have 2 Hose Cooling Ferrules so what kind of part do I need inside? Does anyone know the thread size on the HR Ferrules?

KintecRacing has what I think I need, please check this out. May have to copy the below into your browser or simply click:

http://kintecracing.com/Water_Cooling_BQFJ.html

Towards the bottom of the page this item: "Fitting 4mm Thread Aluminum water fitting with a 4mm thread. 15mm long"

I think I need 2 of those but I am just not sure of the inner diameter thread size of the HR Blue Aluminum Hose Cooling Ferrules. Any help is great appreciated!!

Sean
    714-292-9102

RC poster
    Nevermind, I went with Kintec Racing's "Transom Fitting" instead. It has barbed fittings on both sides. I tried to delete the above post but it would not let me.