RC Enthusiast

Exclamation DCB M41 Twisted Hull

Look to the community to see if any one else has this issue. I Bought my M41 July 30th and ran it the First time, it was porpoising at full speed, so Time to trim out the Boat, set it on the Table to check the surface drive position and to check trim tab position, i found that when the Boat was on a level surface that it would titer from side to side (twisted Hull). If i pushed down on the right back corner of the hull the front left bow would come up (titer back and forth) I called Traxxas and they had me ship the Boat back to them, received an E-mail saying the Hull had been replaced and checked for defects, i E-mailed back asking if the Hull had been checked for the specific issue, i was insured it was, i received the boat on Thursday and to my surprise the Hull is just like the other one(or is the same one) its twisted, I took the boat to My LHS were i bought it, we checked a display they had and a new one that a customer was perching, hulls are straight. after a run tonight i also noticed that the left cat hull is riding much higher then the right in a flat run, the lake surface was like glass tonight. i will be contacting Traxxas to see what the disconnect is and why i was shipped an replacement hull( or the same hull) with the same defect. i understand that there may be a bad batch of hulls its a new boat, If i could get the Community to check there boats and see if its an isolated issue of more wide spread.

Thanks
    Ron
    Last edited by RonPatterson; 08-13-2016 at 06:43 PM.

RC Competitor
    Will check in the morning but, as of now no porpoising on glass

RC Enthusiast
    Update:
    She's on her way back to Traxxas for the Second time. i will up date with any News