RC poster

1/16 e-revo diff swap?

Just curious if there's anything out there to do the diff swap on like the Losi diff swap I did on my
    E-revo 1/10

Any advice would be great!!!

There is no diff swap that I have heard of. The stock diffs are strong enough if you shim them right.
    Too much power is just enough

RC poster
    K.
    New to shimming diffs....
    How do you go about shimming them.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    no diff swap from anotehr vehicle

nothing is the same size... it really isn't smaller than a 1:14, and it is a lot larger than a 1:18 --- the mini series is really about a 1:12 size vehicle

do a search on shimming, I add a shim until it binds, then remove 1... I don't remember, but, I think the shim goes on the ring gear side, and they are associated shims from rc18 diffs

RC Qualifier
    Pick up some Team Associated shims for the diffs. The bulkheads that use the screw to hold the halves together seems to be designed well and doesn't require a lot of shims, at least for me. I put the diff inside the halves and slide the diff left to right, if it has any movement I will add a shim to ring gear side and recheck. Do not add shims if no movement is present because it will push the bulkhead halves apart. Both my front and rear diffs have 1 shim each.
    Slash Ultimate, HW XR8 SCT Pro/3660 SD-G2 4300 KV