RC Racer

Exclamation Rattling Noise in LIPO

I just ran my Rustler for 20 minutes and when I took out my lipo it sounded like there was a pebble inside. I shook it for a few seconds and it kept on rattling. It never had this problem before, the battery is Duratrax 5000mah 7.2v 25c lipo. If this is something bad please tell i would love advice, also dont my kitchen in flames :P
    Big tires do wheelies!!!

Never heard my lipo's rattle but I would not like to take a chance with it. If it is a pebble or something that got inside it could be a hazard. Was it rattling or sizzling.
    T/SportMax/Slayer Pro/Bandit
    Stampede/Rustler

RC Racer
    its not sizzling it definitely sounds like a pebble or something, It might have got in by the balancer cord. And it charged perfectly fine.
    Big tires do wheelies!!!

RC Competitor
    I have the same kind of sound in one of my Lipo's and I have been running it for a while now. I figured it was a pebble also. I have the hard box on that lipo and there is a small opening where the balance cable goes into the battery box so that is where the pebble most likely got in there. I am not worried about it so I am going to keep on using it.
    Rustler VXL
    ERBE
    X-Maxx