Trade axial wraith for a used revo brushed.

Seen an ad on my local ads, a guy wants a rtr axial wraith which I have and he has got a revo brushed used 3 times with stock batteries with newer transmitter. I just purchased a 1/10 summit, I own an xmaxx, 2 slashes and a mini summit. I've been contemplating trading my Axial for a while I mean I like it and all and it looks cool but I seem to use my traxxas vehicles way more, I still enjoy the wraith in ways. I have fast vehicles and slow by traxxas. Any inputs on how the brushed revo is if I already have these vehicles? Can't decide.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Colton, Inland Empire, Southern California
    basicly from what I have seen, a revo brushed, is just a summit without a hi-low and diff lock. So its a faster summit with less ground clearance.

Its like monster truck meets sports car.

I love my revo brushed (since upgraded to brushless).

Kind of funny but I seen a similar ad, wanting a revo and offering a rock crawler, and I said Nah! (both sit around the same used rc price of 250-350$)

So its a tough call.
    Sla2hvxl,pe4evxl,erevobl
    "Richard Chilson"youtube

RC Enthusiast
    Like fourdub said its just like a summit but I'd have to say that even though I have a brushless revo I'm looking forward to getting a summit as well. so in my opinion it'd be cool to own both.

Totally and where I'm at with my rc's my summit out crawls my Axial wraith I'm not into the whole Scale scene anyways. I like fast and fun. My summit has been a blast and I've only had it for about 2 weeks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk