RC Competitor

Question FPV Coming in 2016 for the Aton?

When is FPV coming for the Aton?....Nothing has ever been said regarding this, wonder why?, Anybody from Traxxas care to comment on this?...Thanks!

RC Qualifier
    parts of the aton pages say coming in 2016. their flightlink app page says early 2016. they dont even know..
    Traxxas please sell kits!

Traxxas does not comment on the status of upcoming products. So, neglecting the unlikely event of a leak, you'll know when it is announced or released.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Competitor
    I doubt it will come out this year, unless they are saving it for Christmas. Considering for whatever reason they have slipped this much, mid next year is probably more likely if at all.

I don't recall a promise of FPV as in 5.8gz camera TX and goggles or a screen for flying/racing.
    I only recall a promise of FPV framing as in the ability to remotely frame and take a picture. That being said I think that the surprise changes that GoPro made to their video port by removing FPV in favour of HDMI, along with GoPro reportedly looking at creating their own line of quadcopters, put a wrench in Traxxas' plans.
    Could be wrong though...

RC poster
    its cheaper to do you own i went to getfpv.com get the 5.8 all the others are way to complex

RC Competitor
    How do you install it and wire it in?...

RC Competitor
    The Traxxas guy told me everything is Top Secret!... and no Info on anything has been released, have to keep watching their website , he said... Yikes!...