Slash 4x4 on street rage tires running in dirt

Hey everyone,
    Been a awhile since I've been on here, here is a picture of my rally 4x4 converted into a slash. I love race cars and rally cars. The idea of a 1/10 rally car IS GREAT but honestly my slash 4x4 does the best ralling around which is why I wanted to bring up the fact that my proline street rage tires did remarkably well in the dirt. It's good street tire and an excellent tire in good hard pack/semi loose terrain. Took my slash over to a bike park about a half hour from my house and ran a full pack through it. Had a good time but wish I had someone filming to share the moment haha. Cheers everyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    my slicks actually do quite well, even in grass and dirt.....

Quote Originally Posted by mdschmidt90 View Post
    Hey everyone,
    Been a awhile since I've been on here, here is a picture of my rally 4x4 converted into a slash. I love race cars and rally cars. The idea of a 1/10 rally car IS GREAT but honestly my slash 4x4 does the best ralling around which is why I wanted to bring up the fact that my proline street rage tires did remarkably well in the dirt. It's good street tire and an excellent tire in good hard pack/semi loose terrain. Took my slash over to a bike park about a half hour from my house and ran a full pack through it. Had a good time but wish I had someone filming to share the moment haha. Cheers everyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    To be honest with you, I prefer those tires in dirt than on pavement. They will have a much longer life on dirt.
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!