RC poster

Alias is gonzo, never to be seen again

Yep, lost that little critter a few months ago and now just getting around to having him replaced. Called the help line regarding the HRP plan and got me a new one heading my way. Since I lost the battery as well, I've ordered another one plus a set of spare blades of the two colors I need. Also, ordered a wide angle lens camera even though the original camera wasn't attached to the original bird. I should be airborne again real soon.

The staff at TRAXXAS was 1st quality in service once again! Placed my order yesterday (Wednesday) and should receive the order tomorrow (Friday).

RC poster
    My LaTrax Alias arrived as promised. As I am recharging the batteries to make sure things are ready to go, I installed the 120 degree wide angle lens. This is a somewhat delicate procedure due to the flat wire connection. Absolutely have to follow the directions carefully. Also, and not indicated in the instructions, either after installation or before flight, be sure to remove the protective film covering the lens. There is a small RED tab to hold on to while removing.

As soon as the weather cooperates, I am ready to go again.

RC Qualifier
    Sweet ! , Post up the video when you get in the air

RC poster
    I'll see what I can do.