Thread: Tx/Rx $

RC Racer

Tx/Rx $

I was wondering what anyone cold suggest for a lower priced, 75. and under, 3 channel transmitter/ receiver combo. I see all kinds and all brands for 50-60 bucks with digital readout panels, but do not know why some are higher than others. Help is appreciated.

RC Competitor
    Higher price ones can have more features, channels, and etc. Cheap chinese transmitters have no warranty support and quality may vary. The Flysky gt3 is about $50 and has 3 channels.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using a headphone jack

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    you can get quite a bit for $75

fot $125 you can get a really awesome system, yes, more than your budget, but getting quality means only crying once

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo74 View Post
    you can get quite a bit for $75

for $125 you can get a really awesome system, yes, more than your budget, but getting quality means only crying once
    Can you recommend a brand in the 125$ area? Thanks.

RC Competitor
    When i was restoring my maxx, i needed this stuff and i got a rx for $20 and TX for $40 in amazon. They are nothing specual just the traxxas stock.
    Nitro junkie, but I dabble with electrics.

RC Champion
    RadioLink RC4G for 50$. 4 channels, gyro, expo.
    Tons of features

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    I just upgraded to a Spectrum DX4C. It was $99. It has 4 channels (Im only using 3 currently). It has the screen to make adjustments. It is simple and easy to understand. For a little more you can get an AVC (active vehicle control) receiver for it as well. Most everyone at my local track is running spectrum products. For teh price you cant beat them. For a little more you can go to a DX4S. The S has a larger screen on top but for me the smaller one on the side is more than enough for what I need. I am currently using it on my 2 slashes and buggy.