Thread: Slash 4x4 Sales

RC Competitor

Slash 4x4 Sales

Hi I am getting a Slash 4x4 with TSM but it it a whopping $450 so I want to get it on sale. They should have sales on black friday, but I am wondering how much of a discount it will be on black friday. Is there any other dates I could get a good deal on it? I am also planning on getting the Duel EZ-Peak Charger and a battery, so will those go on sale? What about the AC to DC charging accessory? I know last year Amain hobbies did 20% off or something like that. Thanks!

P.S. This is my first post and thread!

RC Racer
    You should look for a used Slash on your local classifieds, Craigslist, EBay or Facebook. They are probably the mostly widely used Traxxas for sale out there. Then you could use the money you saved for upgrades!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    XMaxx/EMaxx/ERevo/Summit/Slash 4x4/Revo 3.3/Bandit

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I hate tower hobbies, but they are a good place to get a new vehicle, often a lot cheaper than other places.....

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tphjill View Post
    You should look for a used Slash on your local classifieds, Craigslist, EBay or Facebook. They are probably the mostly widely used Traxxas for sale out there. Then you could use the money you saved for upgrades!

I second that. I picked up an ultimate with broken rear stock axles for $150. I put tekno m6 on front and back and sold to my bash buddy for cost. It doesn't always work good though, most of the listings in my area are for abused nitro models, or brushed RTR's.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    that is always the chance you take getting used..... there is an opportunity to save money, but if you are new to the hobby, it might not the be the best idea.

RC Competitor
    Thanks for the advice!
    Slash 4x4
    Bigfoot
    Vintage RC10
    Ultima

RC Enthusiast
    I got a mint condition Slash 4x4 OBA TSM for $290, including shipping. It was only driven a few times.They're $520 brand new!

Sent From My SM-N930F Using Tapatalk

I got a slash 4x4 platinum but the guy put a hcg chassis. Came with 1/8 scale motor but no esc or battery. It came with an almost new body and good tires. $140. I guess I got a really good deal

Slash 4x4 and Slash VXL owner

Quote Originally Posted by RCisInMyBlood23 View Post
    I got a mint condition Slash 4x4 OBA TSM for $290, including shipping. It was only driven a few times.They're $520 brand new!

Funny. At my local hobby shop the OBA TSM LCG Slash 4x4 goes for $456.00 out the door.
    ljl23, when the Platinum Edition Slash 4x4 was first released it had a HCG chassis.
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!

RC Enthusiast
    Well, that's your LHS. I was saying how much it costs at Traxxas.com