Thread: Aton Mini?

RC Qualifier

Aton Mini?

I know you folks at traxxas is reading this. So you know what was just released. You guys need to make a mini of the Aton but this time have FPV ready to go like the one released. This way, I can turn my current Aton into a haul butt drone instead of slow FPV/take pictures drone. The Aton is unique from the rest of the drones out there. You guys could be in the number one drone makers, but you have to give us more. As for the other drone released cough gopro cough, hope they burn downstairs for disabling FPV in all there cameras to work only on there crap drone. Well, can't even do that with there older cameras on there own drone. What a joke. Come on Traxxas, DO IT!

RC Competitor
    It would be great for a RTF FPV Aton!!!! For me, it doesn't need to a be a mini, as I find the Aton size awesome for flying outside and on windy days!!!

I must say, I am very happy with my purchase of the Aton, not often these days I can say money well spent!

RC Competitor
    All we really need is a replacement canopy with integrated camera along the lines of the mods on this forum.

RC Enthusiast
    Not a size problem. Just need options for the actuel Aton....

RC Qualifier
    Even an upgrade with complete FPV so we can keep our current drone would be great. My make shift FPV setup is ok but a nice solid setup like the others are doing would do wonders.