Thread: Alias Charger

RC Qualifier

Alias Charger

I have done a search on here and maybe I am not searching the right criteria to find what I am looking for. In everything I came across I did not see anyone ask my question.

Will the stock alias charger charger other battery packs or does it only work on stock 650 mah packs?
    Its now or never

RC Racer
    It will work with any 1S battery with a red JST connector. That said, the stock charger is just a throw in to recharge the stock battery that came with the Alias and is not a very good charger. If you are planning to do anything more than fly a pack here and there every once in awhile you will definitely want to get a much better charger (and some more batteries).

RC Racer
    I got the dual charger and keep my stock charger as well. I have 6 batteries total. I can go non stop now as long as I want to.

give the motors time to cool between runs though!

RC Qualifier
    I actually just got some new batteries, but they are aftermarket. So I was not sure they would charge these batteries to their capacity since they are not stock. They are 750 Mah packs which is 100 mah more than stock and I didn't know if the stock charger would recognize that.
    Its now or never

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by sloshedmr_bones View Post
    I actually just got some new batteries, but they are aftermarket. So I was not sure they would charge these batteries to their capacity since they are not stock. They are 750 Mah packs which is 100 mah more than stock and I didn't know if the stock charger would recognize that.
    It will charge them no problem , just will take a bit longer time than the 650mah