RC Enthusiast

Question NEED HELP: Slash & Rustler vs. The TSA. Going on a Plane this Weekend

Hey everyone. I've never brought my Slash and Rustler to a plane before. Im flying to San Francisco this Saturday for the thanksgiving week and i wanted to bring my Slash and Rustler to the plane as a carry. Your feedback is appreciated.

YouTube Channel:FHRC Brony
    Owner of Traxxas Forza Slash and Rainbow Rustler
    Last edited by ForzaHorizonRC; 11-15-2016 at 06:28 PM.

RC Enthusiast
    Can I bring the Slash and Rustler to the plane as a carry on? There was a grammar error.

RC Qualifier
    I think you can, but the LiPos cannot exceed 100 watts (that's no problem) and it may not be able to be carried on.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SlashBash10 View Post
    I think you can, but the LiPos cannot exceed 100 watts (that's no problem) and it may not be able to be carried on.
    I can probably call up the Transportation Security Administration for that. Any reason why LiPos aren't allowed?

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaHorizonRC View Post
    Hey everyone. I've never brought my Slash and Rustler to a plane before. Im flying to San Francisco this Saturday for the thanksgiving week and i wanted to bring my Slash and Rustler to the plane as a carry. Your feedback is appreciated.

I flew with my 1/16 slash, charger, transmitter, and 3 lipo batteries in my carry on a couple years ago, didn't have any problems.