RC poster

Looking for hcg chassis for project

I'm in need of a hcg chassis for a slash I want to build. I have one lcg slash and an old Rustler I plan on using
    for parts as I build a monster truck slash. Is there a kit for the hcg chassis that has all the bits or do I have to buy them separate? If someone has an old hcg chassis they'd like to be rid of after doing a lcg conversion I would be interested in buying it. I went lcg with my first slash after snapping the original in half so I have most of the parts minus the actual chassis and rear cross bars.

If you have the other parts, you can just order a chassis for about 5$. I recommend the black hcg chassis, I had it before and it's worth the extra 5 bucks.

Drive yours like it isn't

RC Qualifier
    Shouldn't be to much to buy the hcg. I'd think about letting you have mine but haven't decided on if I want to keep as a back up or as a project one day. Probably be one of those things I hold on too for years and do nothing with and then chuck it or sell it, which wouldn't be worth much anyway

RC poster
    I went on to tower hobbies today and looked into it all. It's not going to be much to order everything I need. The Rustler is pre-waterproof so the only things I'll be using from it are the front end and the tranny. Turns out the motor or esc are shot on it so probably going to upgrade it from the xl5. I have a spare remote and receiver lying around that I'll use.

RC Enthusiast
    I just converted my slash to lcg. If you want my hcg stock chassis it's yours.
    Just pay for shipping.