RC poster

Post Steering problem

Hey guys,
    I recently got my teton, and have only been using it for a couple days now since I ordered the ac to dc charger.
    I had a really small crash, and I didn't see any pieces fall out.
    As you can see in the video below, the left wheel doesn't turn right, but it turns left. The right wheel works perfectly fine, turns left and right.
    Anyone know how to fix this?

RC Racer
    Looks like linkage in middle under blue section. You'll have to take it apart and figure it out, maybe something bent or rubbing or popped off. May have to take it to your local hobby shop and print the following bringing these along:
    Exploded view of front: https://latrax.com/sites/default/fil...ews-160818.pdf not easy to figure out, take to hobby shop where you bought it. If you bought in on-line, this is a problem, and main reason not to buy on-line (better customer support from hobby shop).
    But according to: https://latrax.com/sites/default/fil...ist_160212.pdf it looks like you should start with # 7538x.
    Last edited by BigAL12; 11-28-2016 at 11:04 AM.
    🅼🅾🅳🅴🆁🅰🆃🅾🆁🆂 🅳🅾🅽'🆃 🅲🅰🆁🅴

RC Qualifier
    Broken linkage somewhere possibly? Take the steering assembly apart and check to see if anything looks broke. Also take off the servo and see if the wheels can easily be turned
    Have Fun and Drive Recklessly

RC poster
    Thanks, but I don't know if I feel SUPER comfortable taking it apart on my own, so would I be able to take it to my local hobby store and pay to get it fixed?

RC Racer
    It's a really good possibilty, but bring the printed PDF sheets with you as well.
    I saw you did not respond to your othere thread with cigarette lighter charger on the vehicle, but see you purchased an adapter. I'm gonna assume I was write about key must be in car for power to cigarette lighter.
    🅼🅾🅳🅴🆁🅰🆃🅾🆁🆂 🅳🅾🅽'🆃 🅲🅰🆁🅴

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAL12 View Post
    It's a really good possibilty, but bring the printed PDF sheets with you as well.
    I saw you did not respond to your othere thread with cigarette lighter charger on the vehicle, but see you purchased an adapter. I'm gonna assume I was write about key must be in car for power to cigarette lighter.
    Bad spelling mistakes othere = other, write sould be right.
    I am a much better speller than that! LOL.
    Gonna have to remember not replying to this OP in future due to lack of feedback.
    Think this person is in over their head and lacks fundamentals, as it's not rocket science to get at the issue.
    Last edited by BigAL12; 11-30-2016 at 05:05 PM.
    🅼🅾🅳🅴🆁🅰🆃🅾🆁🆂 🅳🅾🅽'🆃 🅲🅰🆁🅴

RC poster
    So I bought 7538 and figured it out by my self. All I need now is 7540X and a new battery, and I'm good to go!
    Thanks for the help!

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAL12 View Post
    Bad spelling mistakes othere = other, write sould be right.
    I am a much better speller than that! LOL.
    Gonna have to remember not replying to this OP in future due to lack of feedback.
    Think this person is in over their head and lacks fundamentals, as it's not rocket science to get at the issue.
    Oh and btw, I'm 12, so I clearly have MORE fundamentals than the average 12 year old.