RC Enthusiast

What really happening with The Funny Car????

Hey Everyone,
    So I take it the Traxxas Funny Car is Pretty much Done with Traxxas,first off it seems nobody can get a straight Answer out of them with this new body that was to come out last year?? now i see that next season Courtney Force doesnt have Traxxas as a Sponsor,I guess I dont understand it did pretty well,of Course in the beginning when they wanted an Arm and a leg for the Car,but then the price Dropped, and it sold really well.Its shame they really didnt put out much for it, I heard once they were thinking of doing a Top Fuel Dragster, John Force said that in an interview once, it was in RC Driver. Then I heard that they were thinking of doing a 1/8th Scale Pro Stock as well and it was going to be be Jegs Coughlins Car, but that never happened.I might just sell mine.

RC Enthusiast

Angry

Traxxas still has a patch on her crew uniforms, they're just not the primary sponsor. Everybody keeps looking for a new body, there is no way that is what is holding up the production. It's a funny car, a different body is nothing but different stickers. I will keep hyping the Funny Car, as that is what I love to race. Hopefully if we make enough noise on the Facebook, they'll notice. I know we won't get a straight answer here, as people have been looking for one for a long time.
    Last edited by jeepn; 12-29-2016 at 09:27 PM.

RC Enthusiast
    I guess I dont understand it, i know they are not the primary sponsor no more, but it seem to do really well after they lowered the price, dont know why they dont expand into other cars??

RC Enthusiast
    Heh, I bought another yesterday. I have 4 ready to run, and one that could be run if it was an emergency.