Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    Almost sounds like it has a gyro in it, Man you built a really sweet truck. Mine is taking me forever. It's my first rc and I am babying it.

Edit
    Check out your Heading Lock feature.
    https://www.spektrumrc.com/Technology/AVC.aspx
    Last edited by Gunner1; 01-10-2017 at 10:09 PM.

RC Racer
    Thanks for the link I'll give that a try tomorrow. And yes it was my first build also and I just couldn't get parts fast enough lol. I would have had it done in 2 days if I didn't have to wait days for wrong parts I ordered. I'm about an expert on it now tho so any questions just ask.

RC Enthusiast
    It's a gyro. Like how an iPhone knows when you pick it up

RC Racer
    So how the he'll do toy disable it. I see no point in having it

This thread is full of question marks. It started off as "you'll thank me later", then proceeds to "oops ordered a bunch of wrong stuff", then moves on to "ok it's all together and I'm an expert so feel free to ask questions" then ends up at " how do I stop my radio system from doing what it's designed to do?"
    Slash 4x4 Ult 2150kv
    Rustler vxl
    Ford GT vxl

RC Racer
    Well as you can see it was a total build process. and the aforementioned parts that were ordered wrong were corrected and posted. And I was talking to the gentleman whom is also building a slash, so yes if he has questions as to what parts to get I can certinally answer them now going on the endeavor I have done. parts wise.

When it was all done I had a servo problem so as forums are INTENDED for is asking questions correct? So I asked one.

And there obviously is emphasis on the thank me later. this would be later.

Thank god we have trollers like you that have nothing better to do than post stupid sh!t.

RC Racer
    Not sure if it applies to AVC I flew RC heli's Trex 550e 700's etc before this Slash, if you powered them and moved them on the ground or in your hand the Gyro which is what I believe these systems are, senses the movements and corrects it. Be interested to hear. I want to get a Spektrum system for mine. that's all I flew with for 8 yrs and did the vast majority of used.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by LureMIn View Post
    Well as you can see it was a total build process. and the aforementioned parts that were ordered wrong were corrected and posted. And I was talking to the gentleman whom is also building a slash, so yes if he has questions as to what parts to get I can certinally answer them now going on the endeavor I have done. parts wise.

When it was all done I had a servo problem so as forums are INTENDED for is asking questions correct? So I asked one.

And there obviously is emphasis on the thank me later. this would be later.

Thank god we have trollers like you that have nothing better to do than post stupid (deleted).
    He is not trolling you. Take a step back. What you could have done is put the thing together and prove that everything worked then made this post. The information could have been provided from they start. I think he meant to not put the cart before the horse like you did.
    Ultimate Slash 4x4, HCG Slash 4x4, Ruckus 2wd

RC Racer
    A stupid and unnecessary comment is trolling homie. And during this build what is one to do document along the way in Microsoft Word, keeping daily logs of what was done to post later? holding off on the questions he may or may not have? Or get insight as to what may be wrong. Seems really counter productive.Guess if I did it your way I wouldn't have had someone message me about some parts not working and delay the project even further. Dam and I thought forums were where people help people. But there's always a few that have nothing better to do than make comments that really serve no purpose other than to say stupid crap.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by telluride201 View Post
    Sorry to kill the vibe, but i don't see a post new thread button. I looked around and saw I MIGHT need special permissions, and the vagueness got me wound up a bit, what do I do?!
    forget it, I saw a answer elsewhere

Sweet build bro! Don't worry, I made a ton of mistakes on my orders as well. You learn through your mistakes. Look forward to seeing updates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slash 4x4 and Slash VXL owner

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by LureMIn View Post
    its so weird i have no clue how it knows how much i rotat the car literally turns the exact amount I rotate it when its off the ground like it has some gps in it.
    It is the AVC that causes it. I believe it spektrum's version of Traxxas TSM that uses magic and tiny fairies to keep your truck going in a straight line. You can adjust how much it assists you in the remote's menu.
    Last edited by jcsfearless; 01-12-2017 at 02:02 PM.

RC Racer
    Lol. I almost wish I didn't get this stupid avc junk. Because I'm experiencing other problems like the throttle. Cutting off at like 10 mph when I mash it. But if I mash it again while it's coasting it goes bat sh1t crazy. Like it's suppose to.

If you're still confused, call Horizon Hobby support. They'll fix the issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slash 4x4 and Slash VXL owner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12