RC Qualifier

controller reset ??

My controller is doing some goofy stuff and I have fallen out of the air twice now.

The aux 2 button ( the one on the right ) if tapped is cycling my lights on and off....... this is WRONG correct ??

What is the master reset procedure for the aton transmitter ?

RC Qualifier
    There's a few threads on here that explains the procedure. . Just type it in the search bar

northern Vermont

RC Qualifier
    Resetting Aton transmitter to the default settings. 1. Ensure the transmitter is off. 2. Press and hold the AUX2 button and the Menu Down button. 3. While holding both buttons, turn the transmitter on. 4. Continue holding both buttons for 3 seconds until the transmitter beeps. Release both buttons. 5. The transmitter is reset and is in bind mode (blinking LED, LCD displays rotating segments). 6. Confirm that the helicopter is powered on and is in binding mode (Info Status LED blinking fast green). 7. Move the transmitter to within one foot of the helicopter. The transmitter and helicopter should bind (indicated by a tone from the transmitter, solid green LED on the transmitter, solid green Power and Info Status LEDs on the helicopter, and the Disarmed Flight Screen on the transmitter LCD

RC Qualifier
    Im looking for the super duper reset procedure....... starts of with going into program mode, going to reset, they holding both aux buttons....... I forget after that......

This one? It is for the Alias but I believe I've seen it here for the Aton

First make sure you have a freshly charged battery in your Alias and fresh batteries in the

transmitter

Turn on the transmitter

Press and hold the throttle stick (left stick) for two seconds to access the Menu screen

Click the throttle stick four times until the “Reset” menu shows on the screen

Once you are in the “Reset” menu press and hold both of the AUX buttons until “CC”

(calibration) shows on the screen. This will take about 3 seconds.

Make sure the throttle stick is in the down position

Click the right AUX button to begin the re calibration procedure

Left (Throttle) stick calibration

(Please excuse the symbols. They are all intended to represent what you see on the screen and

are by no means exact.)

When the screen displays “^” move the left stick up as far as it will go. Leave it there and

click the right AUX button.

When the screen displays “|_|” move the left stick down as far as it will go. Leave it there

and click the right AUX button.

When the screen displays “[“ move the left stick to the left as far it will go and release it.

It will return to center. Click the right AUX button.

When the screen displays “]” move the left stick to the right as far it will go and release

it. It will return to center. Click the right AUX button.

Right (Cyclical) stick calibration (This is the same procedure)

When the screen displays “^” move the right stick up as far as it will go and release it. It

will return to center. Click the right AUX button.

When the screen displays “|_|” move the right stick down as far as it will go and release

When the screen displays “[“ move the right stick to the left as far it will go and release

When the screen displays “]” move the right stick to the right as far it will go and release

When the screen displays “0” make a full circle (all the way out to the stick limits) with the left

stick and release it. Click the right AUX button.

When the screen displays “0” make a full circle (all the way out to the stick limits) with the right

stick and release it. It will return to center. Click the right AUX button.

The Transmitter will exit calibration and exit the “reset” menu. It will display the “00” disarm

screen.

Turn the transmitter off. When you turn it back on it should power up normally.
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    I see , the double secret reset !

northern Vermont

RC Qualifier
    I just got the instructions for Steve at Traxxas. The calibration procedure is the same, but entering it is a little different. from the reset menu, press the aux2 and the menu up or down button together and hold for 5 seconds until the "CC" appears. Press the aux2 button to begin. The procedure after that is as described by Double G.
    Fly fast, Fly hard, and forget about the outcome.