Thread: SD card ??

RC Qualifier

SD card ??

I have heard a few guys talk about being able to figure out what went wrong by viewing there SD card ( if they can find there aton )

What do I need to do this? SD card and computer obviously LOL. do I need a special program? Do I need to format the SD card a special way ?

What info can be retrieved from the aton after a crash ? signal loss? inproper signal input? battery voltage ?

I just replaced my transmitter and I am HOPING that solves my problems, but I am scared to fly the thing at this point. Keeps falling out of the sky uncontrolled for no reason.

RC Competitor
    I'm no expert but you may have seen me mention it in my crash thread. If you have an SD card installed the Aton pretty much logs everything every second of your flight, angles and speeds to GPS coordinates to what setting each of your controls is at every second. If you review that data on a pc using mission planner you may figure out what is happening.

Check other threads about mission planner for download links.

RC Competitor
    If it's as bad as it sounds I'd call traxxas support and see what they say.

Even if you turn your transmitter off the Aton should go into RTB mode and auto land where it took off from if everything is working right....I'm not recommending to turn it off while in the air I would definitely call them
    Last edited by boostpsi; 02-08-2017 at 06:15 PM.