RC Qualifier

Lf: Mini e-revo parts

Hello! Im looking for some parts for my merv.

(2)Battery doors

A 2218 Receiver for the older TQ 2.4Ghz link transmitter

Any other parts you might have lying around. Im going on vacation in a few weeks for a month and want to stock up on parts before I go!
    Have Fun and Drive Recklessly

RC Racer
    I have the 2 doors. They are brand new. No rx though. I also have a ton of 1/16th scale erevo parts. Full set of arms plus 3 extra arms. Body posts. P2 rockers. Red toe links and tie rods. 2 Diffs and a front bulkhead. Complete tranny. Shock Springs. Brushless motors. A stock waterproof servo. Bumpers and wing mount. Steering linkage. Some others too. I can get a pic later if you are interested. Pm me your phone number and I can text them to you or send me your email. Too big of pain to post on here but I can if I have too.
    ERBEMERVStampede4x4RallyVXLKenBlockVXLSlash4x4

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggy1677 View Post
    I have the 2 doors. They are brand new. No rx though. I also have a ton of 1/16th scale erevo parts. Full set of arms plus 3 extra arms. Body posts. P2 rockers. Red toe links and tie rods. 2 Diffs and a front bulkhead. Complete tranny. Shock Springs. Brushless motors. A stock waterproof servo. Bumpers and wing mount. Steering linkage. Some others too. I can get a pic later if you are interested. Pm me your phone number and I can text them to you or send me your email. Too big of pain to post on here but I can if I have too.
    Did you receive my pm?

RC Qualifier
    Still looking for parts, seller fell through. Was hoping to buy parts in bulk from someone. Really need the receiver!

RC Qualifier
    Yessiry still looking

RC Qualifier
    Still looking for those parts

RC poster
    PM me if you're still looking