RC poster

Sponsorship results

Its amazing how fast things can fall apart. In the course of 5 days I go from being told traxxas will sponsor us to being sent a rejection letter. I still love traxxas but I wish things would have worked out better. Thank you traxxas for responding. And there was no reason to close the other thread. it was well within what we are allowed to talk about.

After everything I've read, do you personally, or does your organization run traxxas products? is there some tie-in you were looking for or was it just a random request to traxxas to sponsor something non-r/c related?

just wondering because your account is brand new and for whatever reason your post count is stuck at 0.
    youtube: rizzodtheRCvlogger

RC poster
    We where asking for a drone to make a video on the event to promote it in future years. We were then going to put the drone into an auction at the end of the event. I am not sure why my post count is at 0 and I have been buying products from traxxas for over 5 years, I have just never had the need to post something on the forums.

cool. thanks for the reply.
    youtube: rizzodtheRCvlogger

RC Competitor
    Well sorry to hear that for you bud. Sometimes people or corporations have to draw a line somewhere I guess.
    Read over the traxxas warning system and honestly don't see why the other thread was locked or closed as it were. There wasn't any thing I can see that would have violated any rules. You surely didn't run traxxas in the ground throughout your post.

Honestly I copy and pasted a response in the stampede forum about negativity or sarcasm. Where someone boldly expressed that a traxxas product "sucked" (exact word used) and its still there. So heck if I know.

Oh well !!!! Good luck in your future fundraising for a good cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob7 View Post
    We where asking for a drone to make a video on the event to promote it in future years. We were then going to put the drone into an auction at the end of the event. I am not sure why my post count is at 0 and I have been buying products from traxxas for over 5 years, I have just never had the need to post something on the forums.
    1. You are not going to get a response from Traxxas corporate on their R/C forum.
    2. Your post was probably closed because you kept trying to bump it up to the top and at that point it really wasn't going anywhere.
    3. If you received a letter rejecting the sponsorship AFTER you received a letter that Traxxas would sponsor I would think there would be someone at Traxxas who signed that letter. It would be them you need to contact. The forums are here for the main purpose of having a Traxxas R/C community to share knowledge of Traxxas products.

My advice would be to contact the office and department that sent the rejection letter for clarification. Airing out the laundry on this site is not what this site is for and probably one of the reasons why the previous thread was closed.

I'm sorry it did not go the way you wanted, never let things like that stop you, just find a different approach. Oh, and if your family non-profit organization does not have their corporation set up and an F.E.I.N. as a non-profit organization, Traxxas could not take on the liability as well as the liability of someone getting hurt from a donated drone being flown by just anyone taking pictures at a public event. If someone was to get hurt by the drone, Traxxas may be liable directly.

I wish you the best with such a wonderful quest. BTW have you ever heard of the Dan Marino Foundation? They do a LOT for children AND adults with Autism. https://danmarinofoundation.org/

I would contact them, see if they would assist in your cause.

MIAMI OFFICE
    11200 SW 8th St. PG6 Ste.150 | Miami, FL 33199
    786-817-2323

Best of luck.
    Last edited by Nitronaught; 02-22-2017 at 02:23 PM.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall