Thread: Maxx sized Revo

RC poster

Maxx sized Revo

I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before but I didn't see a push for it so I figured I'd say it. I'm a huge fan of the Revo I've personally owned two of them. I've sold them and I'm looking to buy a new erevo but I'm also intrigued with the Xmaxx. So I figured instead of being torn between the two why don't Traxxas look into making a Maxx sized Revo. Imagine the terror 1/5th scale trucks would face with a "Xero", that's my name for a Revo at that size. It means there is zero competition for a vehicle like that. The massive size of a Xmaxx with the lay down shocks of a Revo. 8s power plant so it rips through tracks with ease and then it's bashing ability would be unmatched. I can't be the only one that would be super hyped about that. I would be the first in line to purchase that.

RC Racer
    I'm with you on the Maxx Revo. Having owned a few different E-Revo's and E-Maxx's I can certainly say without a doubt that a Maxx Sized Revo would find it's way into my collection. With VERY few Exceptions I have owned Every Electric Traxxas since the SRT/TCP. The only ones that haven't made it into my collection are those skull things on the Pede chassis (just plain silly), the 1/10 Summit and the X-Maxx.

For me the cost isn't an issue. I'm just not intrigued enough by the X-Maxx to spend $1000 on it. Kinda the same way I feel about the new 4TEC. I'd happily part ways with $1000 for a Maxx Revo.

if they where to make a maxx revo it would probably in the 1300 range due to having to have a system tough enough for sideways suspension
    cool ain't cheap -Dan Dreger

RC poster
    hi.... Even i am a big fan of revo.....