RC Qualifier

What did you do with your summit today?

Went out this weekend with the summit bashing and took boy with this truck. We even found a new place to do some bashing, Hopefully stays like that for a long time. Still amazed what and where the summit can go. And the lockers is just a added bonus. With the lockers on it pulled me out of two different spots where 4wd got me stuck. Still waiting to do some trail runs with it hopefully soon.

Sorry if I duplicate this subject, but I couldn't find where the old one went to, I swear there was one before. So please forgive me, lol.

went bashing in a construction site and also went trailing.
    SLAM!
    "That Tree jumped right in front of me"

RC Qualifier
    Drove it in some snow we just got. It was getting dirty so I figured this is one of the best ways to clean it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    Snowy night run on a new trial

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

first time out with our summit..

[IMG] [/IMG]

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by zach2600 View Post
    Snowy night run on a new trial

Love the lights. Do the work ok ?

RC Qualifier
    Really good pictures guys. Theses summits are really awesome. Wish I wasn't working and home relaxing and playing with the rc's.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by magnum500sw View Post
    Love the lights. Do the work ok ?

Yup. Proline 6in light bar. I have it wired to a mini 3s. I run savox witch I found out drawed alot of power. But I figured out a way to "light" things up. Lol. Im going to look into buying more in the future.

RC Competitor
    Just as a update: yesterday I built some custom mud guards, any guesses where I got the plastic? And the day before I made a holder for my mini 3s that powers my lights. Here's some pics!:

RC Qualifier
    Plastic milk jugs zack2600? I've got the same idea when I purchased my summit. I bought a cheap $3 rear floor mat for a car at the local auto parts store and cut up and made a custom fit mud flaps/fender covers that attaches to the front and rear of the body. They work really good to keep the dirt and debris out of the chassis.

Today ran the summit doing some trails and bashing today. Had a fun time. Got almost two hour run time on the batteries.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike mechanic View Post
    Plastic milk jugs zack2600?
    Yup milk jugs. You saying using the floor mat as a mud guard, gave me an idea to make fender/wheel well's for my summit.

Is owning 27 RC's too many? No way!

RC Qualifier
    Well I'll be. I knew I saw it somewhere, for the life of me I couldn't find it, oops. Lol. I like the flaps I made that attached to the body, works pretty good and was easy to do.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike mechanic View Post
    Well I'll be. I knew I saw it somewhere, for the life of me I couldn't find it, oops. Lol. I like the flaps I made that attached to the body, works pretty good and was easy to do.
    Would you post some pictures of the flaps you made?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by zach2600 View Post
    Would you post some pictures of the flaps you made?
    Tell you the truth I've been very bad about trying to post pictures on the forums here. I've still not been able to find anything I've liked that would allow me to post pictures. Maybe something to look into again and see if I can do.

RC Qualifier
    Went out bashing today for a hour. Found a new fun place to give the summit a challenge. Somewhat of a obstacle course off a dirt road. With a bit of work the rest of the course would be a blast to run. Hopefully its something that's going to be replaced with housing like everywhere else now days. Makes me wish the family farm was closer, I'd go there and build a awesome rc park. I know my grandpa wouldn't care as long as I was off the main parts of the farm and using the tractors woukd definitely be a plus. Maybe I should move I think, only if there were good paying jobs there in town.

RC poster
    Took mine out for a swimming lesson!!!

https://youtu.be/18hUb6DfPpg