RC poster

Spektrum SRS4210 receiver on E-Maxx brushless (3908) trouble

Hello, so lately I bought a Spektrum DX4C transmitter with an SRS4210 receiver for my E-Maxx Brushless (3908). I installed it no problem and I tried to pair it to the transmitter, and as soon as the calibration process was finished the truck started to go forward without me telling it to. I tried to re-pairing it time and time again but the same thing would keep on happening. But that's not the worse part, I thought that maybe if I turn off the truck and the transmitter and then turn them back on then maybe the problem would be fixed, but it got worse. Now the throttle doesn't even work. I can only steer and even the steering is reversed and so is the AVC. I reversed the steering to normal but the AVC is still reversed. But back to the throttle, I noticed that the ESC is constantly blinking green even if I press the throttle; but as soon as I press reverse, it'll start to blink red. then if I let go off the reverse it'll go back to blinking green. Please help!

RC Enthusiast
    I know the AVC feature has a special setup or calibration. Also, do you have another receiver to try? Had a receiver go bad in my E-Revo and the ESC was blinking green until I replaced it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RC poster
    @rayzcar no, but I have a warranty on my controller & receiver. That could be it. So I could go back to the shop and ask for a replacement.