RC Competitor

Slash 2wd CC MMP 4600kv

Hey guys, I'm looking for some pointers. I bought this truck stock but tore it down completely and put my own upgrades on it. It was a fun build, Can anyone suggest a good gearing setup for a slash 2wd on 2s with the Castle creations Mamba Max pro 4600kv setup? At the moment it has a sidewinder SCT esc but plan to put the MMP in it, and give my son the SCT esc for his slash 2wd. I just finished building this truck from scratch and I just need proper gearing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I raced my LCG Slash with that ESC/motor combo a few years ago and used to run 12/54 (32P). That's about equal to 19/86 in 48P. It ran nice and cool and could definitely be geared a bit higher for more top end if you wanted it.
    Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the RC car

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolf View Post
    I raced my LCG Slash with that ESC/motor combo a few years ago and used to run 12/54 (32P). That's about equal to 19/86 in 48P. It ran nice and cool and could definitely be geared a bit higher for more top end if you wanted it.
    How did it do for power off the line and top speed? I have yet to run 3s but might try it for street. But mainly want to run 2s for bashing in the yard. I run mostly on grass and dirt. But some occasional street running

RC Competitor