RC poster

Exclamation New Receiver and Transmitter HELP!!!!

I recently bought a new TQi receiver and transmitter for my E-Revo Brushless. They both binded together just fine, but when I plug in both servos the light on the receiver goes from green to red. The light only turns red when I try the throttle and steering. I can unplug either servos and it will turn the tires but still no throttle. I haven't reprogrammed the ESC because I'm not totally sure how. I am running a Castle Creations Mamba Monster that came stock on the truck. I have tried the steps in the E-Revo manual but the blinking lights never change.

RC Racer
    Maybe silly but.. is everything plugged in right Rx spots? Did you try bind with both servos plugged in maybe. Two #1 slots then the throttle in 2. Right?

RC Racer
    It's very possible the servos are plugged in reversed. It's a super easy thing to do by mistake as well. Check that the black wire is farthest to the right when reading the Rx label. If that doesn't do it, try different servos. If the servo is fried, it could pull more current and the BEC will drop out. Hope this helps.

RC Qualifier
    You must reprogram the esc first...it needs to know what is full throttle/full reverse/neutral

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Maxx Beaver View Post
    You must reprogram the esc first...it needs to know what is full throttle/full reverse/neutral
    +1. hook up the Castle Link and set the esc.