RC Competitor

Ran the 2 new smc lipos I bought this weekend. Lvc came on at 3.1 volts. Abnormal?

Ran once on Saturday with no problem. Low voltage kicked in at 3.7. On Sunday both trucks dropped to 3.1 and 3.2. Should I be nervous? Running xt60 connectors and esc fan in each truck. Thanks in advance for any help.

3.7v is high, 3.1v is a little low. How and when did you capture the voltages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Competitor
    I checked the voltages with a hitec lipo checker. Right after the trucks stopped running.

RC Qualifier
    Whst ESC are you using?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    voltage under laod and static are going to be drastically different. if using the stock traxxas esc, the lvc doesn't usually kick in until 3.2v, which is quite low. 3.5 volts per cell is the industry standard. you may want to invest in a lipo alarm, that will alert you when any cell reaches the preset value you program into it, it will allow this during load

Also, there is 2 stages of lvc. 1st stage cuts power to 50%, 2nd stage shuts the motor power down. You need to stop at the 1st stage to keep from sagging cell voltage to low. I don't even like to hit the 1st stage.
    Slash 4x4 Ult 2150kv
    Rustler vxl
    Ford GT vxl