Thread: emaxx problems

RC poster

emaxx problems

So I saved up to buy any max was so proud that I save my money to buy the C-Max first day in training mode busted in a arm bulkhead been a shock still not mad ordered link module didn't know that I needed it when I ordered the car finally comes in the mail it says on the box that it's linked ready but there's not a single sensor in my truck for the link app still not Furious little upset finally get it fixed with spare parts and finally get to drive it cuz it's broken and the ESC Goes Up in Smoke in 5 minutes yep

I just wanted to be clear not t trying to bash traxxas i have two emaxxes and two 2wd stampedes i just needed to vent and wanted to earn people about the labeling because i was very disappointed when i ordered my module and only to find out there are no sensors on the truck but clearly states that it comes with link app ready

Edited for language. If you see a starred out word in your post, the word has been blocked by the language filter. Please remove these words from your post in the future, or warning points will likely be issued.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 04-19-2017 at 04:17 PM. Reason: merge & language abuse

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by toddmaxximum View Post
    So I saved up to buy any max was so proud that I save my money to buy the C-Max first day in training mode busted in a arm bulkhead been a shock still not mad ordered link module didn't know that I needed it when I ordered the car finally comes in the mail it says on the box that it's linked ready but there's not a single sensor in my truck for the link app still not Furious little upset finally get it fixed with spare parts and finally get to drive it cuz it's broken and the ESC Goes Up in Smoke in 5 minutes yep

Edited for language. If you see a starred out word in your post, the word has been blocked by the language filter. Please remove these words from your post in the future, or warning points will likely be issued.
    In my experience, sometimes Traxxas will try to help you out as far as the ESC/electronics go, granted that you bought the truck new from an authorized distributor. As far as the Link Module goes, perhaps more research on the truck and it's features could have answered your questions regarding the module. This site is a great tool and you can find a lot of answers on here as well as directly through Traxxas over the phone.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 04-19-2017 at 04:17 PM. Reason: modified quote

RC poster
    Agree totally i did do my research worried twoweeks or so to buy one because it had everything i was looking for i just think it should be explained in description or on box that they do not have sensors required for the link app all your getting is the link transmitter nothing else